Survival - Pretty Memories - Chapter 39

As promised! You guys wanted a Jimin edit, so I deliver! The theme of the edit is Sora's memories of Jimin before, after, and during their relationship (she loves his smile/laughter). Both of them dwelling on the past as they move forward. It also shows Jimin struggling to move on by constantly looking back. I teared up a lot of times while editing because it's so sad T_T maybe I'm just emotionally unstable huehue T_T I really hope you enjoyed it! I know the vid is a bit too long, but I thought Jimin deserved it. Let me know your reaction! I cried while watching it XD still can't believe Somin is over hikhik.

Please don't forget to reload the story/chapter a few times to receive the latest updated ver! Enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------

Flashback Orphanage Part 2

"Sora, you said he's your responsibility," The director shot me an uptight glance.

"Ah- neh. He's my fiancé's cousin. I'm sorry, it was my fault. I didn't inform him the men's bathroom was on the first floor. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding," I bowed apologetically.

"Araso. I trust-"

"Oh? Are you going to let him off like that?" Soojin snapped in disbelief. Jungkook sideways glared at her in irritation.

"As far as we know, you were the only one in there with him. So we don't really know what happened. You can't accuse people without any evidence, right?" I sighed, turning to look at Soojin, who didn't look very pleased.

"Yah. Just because he's your family doesn't mean he's innocent. How are you so sure he's not a pervert?" Soojin asked, tilting her head to the side. I rolled my eyes at her and glanced at Jungkook, covering himself in the towel.

"He's gay," I said shortly. Jungkook's eyes flew wide open in shock. The girls turned to look at him with their jaws hanging open. Aish... this is the only way to get him out of trouble.

"Moh?" Soojin asked, turning to Jungkook doubtfully as he gawked at me in horror.

"Yah-"

"You wanted me to help you with the face mask, right? Come on," I quickly cut Jungkook off and dragged him away from the crowd.

"Yah! Why did you say that?!" Jungkook bickered in annoyance.

"I didn't know what to say! You went to the women's bathroom!" I snapped at him. He briefly turned to look at the crowd of girls in embarrassment.

"How is it my fault?! You're humiliating me! Yah... go and tell them I'm not- Ah!" Jungkook yelped when I suddenly smacked his butt. His eyes bulged open at me in shock as the crowd stood watching us skeptically.

"If you don't want to end up in a small cell at the police station, you better save yourself," I playfully threatened him. Jungkook shot me a frustrated look in return and let out an irritated huff.

"Yah~! Stop it!" Jungkook suddenly giggled at me before screwing his face in discomfort as soon as he turned away from the crowd. I felt like bursting into laughter, so I bit down on my lips and shoved him into the dorm.

"You're good at it!" I chuckled, smacking his arm while he got dressed before me.

"Is this funny to you?!" Jungkook grimaced at me. He turned to climb the bunk bed and pulled the blanket over his head in embarrassment. 

"Mianhae," I smiled, turning to look at him from across the bed, but he was facing the other way. Slowly, I dozed off again.

I woke up to rapid shuffling sounds the next morning. Groggily, I lifted my head off the pillow and turned towards the sound. The morning light was illuminating our dorm room, and that's when I noticed a crowd of staff and volunteers encircling Jungkook's bunkbed. They were tiptoeing to observe him as he slept. What the hell...? Just then, Jungkook drowsily opened his eyes and closed it cluelessly but quickly shot up in shock when it struck him. He hastily pushed himself off the bed in fright, backed away against the wall, then wrapped the blanket around himself... startled by the women around his bed.