Survival - Alpha Mode - Chapter 19.3

Revised Version 

Flashback

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered after picking up the call as I entered the bathroom to drown the deafening music.

"Oh. Sora, where are you?" Jimin asked through the line. Isn't he supposed to be at the meeting?

"I'm at the club, wae?" I asked, leaning against the sink as I looked through the small gap in the bathroom door.

"The board meeting is canceled. I'll pick you up. Send me the address," Jimin said through the line.

"Oh, okay. Can you bring Jungkook-" I stopped dead when I saw Yoongi walking past the bathroom... dressed in black. What is he doing here? He's not the type to be at a place like this.

"-Sora? Are you alright?" Jimin asked in a worried tone when I suddenly halted.

"Oh-oh. I'm fine. Just bring Jungkook along. Minah is very drunk," I shook my head repeatedly. It can't be him. My head is messing with me.

"Ah, okay. I'll see you in a bit. Take care," Jimin chuckled before hanging up. I quickly texted Jimin the address, then walked out of the bathroom. I made my way back to the lounge but stopped. Sora... Why are you stopping? Was it really him? I slowly turned the other way to where Yoongi disappeared. It's not your business, okay? Sighing, I turned and walked down the dark hallway. Couples were making out as I passed by each room. There was only one room left... maybe it wasn't Yoongi-

"Yoongi," I gasped when I reached the last room. I immediately pressed my back against the wall beside the door when I spotted him in the room. It is Yoongi, I swear to god. Cautiously, I leaned forward to peek through the gap in the door. Yoongi was sitting with a bunch of other guys with his legs crossed. Even in the darkness, I can see his pale and vacant expression. The guys were with a bunch of other girls holding what looked like little white packs of substances. Yoongi leaned over and reached out for one... pouring it onto the table. My heart turned cold when Yoongi leaned over to snort in all the white powder. Slowly, he raised his head with a devilish expression... he leaned back and exhaled in satisfaction as he spread his arms over the couch. Drugs. Drugs... he's doing drugs. Yoongi... he can't be doing this.

"-Moyah?!" Someone suddenly opened the door... making me stumble forward.

"Oh! Sorry!" I quickly turned around when Yoongi turned to look at me with his eyebrows raised. He didn't see me, did he? Screw it!

"Yah! Yah! Stop! Who are you?!" The person called out as I dashed away in a hurry.

"It's fine. Let her go," Yoongi's voice echoed through the hallway. I turned the corner and stopped to lean against the wall with my hand clasped over my lips. I feel dizzy. For a moment, I wanted to burst into tears. Is it my fault? What is he going through? All those times he approached me... was it to ask for help? But I ignored him. Why was I so ignorant? Sora... you almost died because of him. This isn't your fault. Taehyung knew he was doing drugs. How am I supposed to just stand by and watch him? I slowly walked back to the chaebol's lounge, lost in thoughts.

The Present

"Let me go!" I screamed when I felt something wet against my neck. WHY IS HE LICKING ME!? What a disgusting piece of shit?!

"Hajima~!" Minah sobbed, attempting to push Sungjoon away, but she was too weak to resist him.

*Thud* One of the bathroom stalls gradually opened, and a pair of thick black boots appeared. I looked up to find Yoongi smirking with his head hung low. Slowly... he turned to look at Dokgoo and then at Sungjoon.