Survival - Persona - Chapter 13.5

Revised Version

"WHOOOOOH!" Jimin yelled as we rode down the empty street. I leaned back to look up at the dark starry sky with a soft smile on my face. Maybe it isn't that bad??

"Isn't it fun?" Jimin chuckles, glancing at me through the scooter's mirror.

"It is," I smiled at him and raised my arms up to feel the wind brushing softly against my fingers.

"I love riding around the city at night! It heals me in a way," Jimin grins while looking at me through the mirror again.

"I used to do this in Busan. I wish I could turn back time," I said quietly. Yoongi... We used to ride around the city a lot in Busan. I felt a sharp pain in my chest-

"Hold me tight!" Jimin grinned, using one of his hands to grab my arm and pull it around him.

"It's okay- I'm sure you can't go fast on this little- AHHHH! HAJIMA!" I laughed, pulling my hands away from his hips when Jimin started zigzagging the scooter all over the empty road- making me clench onto him tightly.

"I told you to hang on tight!" Jimin chuckled after stabilizing his scooter again.

"Didn't you say you want to eat ramen?" I asked with my chin rested on his shoulder and arms wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah! But not at the mart. I know a better place," Jimin grinned and glanced at me again. He stared at me just as I turned to look at him with my chin rested on his shoulder. Why is he looking at me like that...?

"Yah! Keep your eyes on the road!" I snapped to break the awkward situation.

"Oh, that's right," Jimin averted his eyes to the road.

"So Yoongi takes you on rides?" Jimin questioned. My heart sunk at his name. The lurking pain began to emerge in my chest again. I didn't say anything but stare at the road blankly as we raced through the street. Tears formed in my eyes when I felt the constant stabbing in my chest, so I dug my face into Jimin's hoodie.

"Yeah, he used to," I finally nodded, fastening my arms around Jimin. Fuck, the pain is no joke. They don't know about the breakup yet, and I don't feel like talking about it either.

"We're here!" Jimin exclaimed, coming to a halt at a food tent by the river. I quickly got off the scooter and dabbed away the tears in my eyes. I can't cry now!

"I still can't believe an alpha like you eats at a place like this," I smiled, turning to smile at Jimin.

"I like it better than the food they make at home," Jimin chuckled, turning to grin at me.

"What's wrong with you? Are you crying???" Jimin stared at me in confusion when I softly sniffled.

"What? Ah! No, it's just a bit cold," I chuckled uncomfortably and dabbed my tears again.

"Ah, I told you to dress warmly," Jimin took off his jacket and places it over my shoulders.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"IMO! PLEASE BRING ME MY USUAL DISHES! BUT DOUBLE IT!" Jimin loudly called out when we entered the tent.

"Ah! Mr. Handsome! You're back!" A middle-aged aunty came rushing up to Jimin to give him soft pats on his shoulder.

"I'm so hungry imo," Jimin pouted at the lady. She let out a loud chuckle before turning to look at me.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend? You always-"

"Ani! We're just friends," Jimin and I quickly shook our heads, feeling slightly flustered with her assumption.

"Friends? Out together at this time? I don't believe you," She chuckles at us with an unconvinced look.