Survival - Danger - Chapter 4.2

Thanks for the support! I love you guys so much!

------------------------------------

Revised Version

"Taehyung! What's going on?!" Jimin asked, and got onto his feet when he saw his friend dragging me out of the house in a hurry.

"Get in," Taehyung pushed me into his car.

"Yah?!" Jimin snapped, slipping into the back seat with me in confusion.

"Uljima... TAEHYUNG WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!" Jimin snapped. He patted my back anxiously before turning to scold Taehyung as he hastily started the engine.

"ARGH! WHAT THE FUCK!- SLOW DOWN!!!" Jimin yelped when Taehyung zoomed out of the mansion at full speed. The car accelerated so fast, my body slammed flat against the seat. I gripped the armrest and lowered my head in fear.

"YAHHHH! WE'RE GONNA DIE! AHHH!" Jimin screamed, leaning against the seat in horror and gripped tightly onto his seatbelt.

"SORA!" Jimin yelped. I smacked my head against the left window when Taehyung made a sharp turn without any warning. Ow, my head...

"COME HERE!" Jimin gasped, pulling me into a tight hug with one arm to hold me in place. What's going on? Taehyung... he's out of control!

"Yah!" Jimin exhaled in relief when we finally came to a stop. I kept my eyes shut throughout the entire trip to hell. I made it out alive...?

"Taehyung you're scaring her!" Jimin scolded with his arm around my shoulder to comfort me. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks, so I pursed my lips and refused to look up. W-what the hell is going on...?

"Come on," Taehyung gritted, hastily dragging me into the university with a blank expression. W-what is he doing?! Why are we here?!

"WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?!" Taehyung bellowed, pulling me into the building filled with students. No! I want to go home. Why won't he leave me alone?!

"All of us. I see... she went to get her big boy," Sohee dawdled smugly and smirked at Taehyung. This is a mistake. We'll all get in trouble. I wanted to say something, but Jimin shook his head to hold me back.

"Wah- I adore your bravery," Taehyung chuckles in disbelief. He's mad, he's really mad... he's burning. I can feel it- his heated wrath...

"Taehyung we should head back- this isn't necessary. Come on- WOAH WOAH!" Jimin yelled, backing away in terror when Taehyung drew out a handgun from his pocket.

"What the fuck," Jimin cursed. He drew me away from Taehyung with his eyes wide open. People in the building gasped in fear.

"Now, should I play with you first... or everyone all at once? How many bullets do prefer? One? Two? Three?" Taehyung dully questioned, aiming the gun at Sohee, who stood frozen in fear. I sucked in my breath when I felt the room growing tense. Where the hell did he get that?! BANG- an ear-splitting sound went off, causing my ear to buzz with static noises. Did I go deaf? He shot someone... HE SHOT SOMEONE! I smacked my head repeatedly to get rid of the static sound- and suddenly... I heard frantic screaming all over the building as people fled in chaos.

"Sora, I think we should leave- BANG!" Taehyung fired again, making everyone stop dead in fear. Jimin paused in dread and glanced at me with a nervous look when I refused to budge.

"S-sora..." Jimin stuttered in fright with his mouth hanging open.

"Why is everyone panicking? I didn't even hurt anyone yet? Ahh~ no fun," Taehyung chuckled darkly while waving the gun in the air.