Survival - Humble & A Drunk - Chapter 4.3

Thanks for the support! I love you guys so much!

---------------------------------

Revised Version

"Aren't you hungry? We should eat," Jimin sighed. He got onto his feet and smiled at me after a long silence between us.

"I'll notify the maids," I walked towards the service button.

"No, it's fine. Let's eat something outside," Jimin shook his head. What...?

"Um... I don't think the restaurants are open at this hour," I turned to look at him awkwardly.

"I know a place," Jimin winks while pulling on his jacket. Huh... okay..? I slipped on my jacket and followed Jimin out of the mansion. My stomach is growling for food. Ahhh how can I feel hungry after all this..?

"Aren't we taking the car?" I asked in confusion when Jimin walked past the garage.

"Ah. We have to stay low if we want to eat at that particular place," Jimin chuckled, pulling the hood over his head before stopping to fix my hood over my head.

"Ah- it's okay I can do it," I smiled, pulling my hood over my head as we walked out of the gate.

"So where are we going?" I asked Jimin after a long pause.

"You'll see. It's the best place!" Jimin nudged me with a cheeky smile again.

"Are you sure you're safe out here? You're an alpha," I questioned. What if Jimin gets attacked? I'm worried.

"Are you worried about me? Aren't you worried about yourself?" He chuckled as we made a left turn down the block.

"I'm just an average. Your safety-"

"Tsk. I'm still human. Just like you," Jimin grinned at me. Wow. He's really humble, unlike the other prideful alphas.

"Tada~!" Jimin chuckled. He finally came to a stop and smiled at the brightly lit store.

"An alpha?... This place?..." I scoffed with my eyes trained on the 24/7 mini-mart panel. An alpha? Eating at a local mart?

"Well, I'm probably the only alpha who comes here to eat delicious steamy hot ramen- it's way better than the expensive dishes at the high-class restaurants," Jimin brightly smiles at me, skipping cutely into the mart.

"Very nice and humble, this one," I nodded while pulling out my phone. Yoongi has been texting me. Oh no, I had a rough day. I wrote back to Yoongi to tell him I'd call him tomorrow to explain everything.

"Sora! Come on!" Jimin pokes his head out of the mart.

"Coming!" I smiled after putting my phone away and walked into the mart.

"Ramen! Rice! Coke! Sausages and some seaweed! Nothing better compared to this!" Jimin smiled at me as we enjoyed our 5000 won meal. An hour later, we returned to the mansion with a full stomach and sleepy eyes. My body is sore from all the dramatic events. Aish. Jimin went to sleep on the couch in Taehyung's room, so I went to sleep in my room.

"BANG!" It was a gunshot. I quickly sat up, sweating in fear. What was that? Was it a dream? Confused I glanced at the time and it was 2:21 am.

"What the hell..?" I muttered while scratching my head in frustration. I'm going crazy...

"BANG!" I stop dead when I heard it again. I'm awake. I'm sure I'm awake. What was that..?

"That doesn't sound like a gunshot," I whispered, and got off my bed to press my ear against the door. Thud thud. I heard footsteps rushing down the hallway.