Survival - Trust - Chapter 8.5

Revised Version

"If that's what you want then, of course. I'll go with you," I smiled, reaching out to grab his hand. All I ever wanted was to leave this goddamn mess, and it's finally happening.

"Araso, let's start packing. Just pack lightly," Yoongi smiled, pulling me forward, but before we could even reach his room, the Mins came strolling into the suite. We stopped dead.

"Kids... What are you up to?" Mrs. Min smiled when she found us standing by Yoongi's door.

"Going into my room. Why?" Yoongi shrugged, exchanging restless glances with me. I hope we won't mess up.

"Well, the food should be here soon. Your father and I will be heading out for dinner together," Mrs. Min nodded at Mr. Min, who was drinking water in the kitchen.

"We'll eat when we're hungry," Yoongi shrugged. And we made our way into his room without uttering another word.

"It's impossible," I whispered, carefully closing the door behind us.

"We need to figure out a plan, but we have to leave tonight. It's our only chance," Yoongi dug into his drawers in a hurry. I watched him quietly.

"You know we'll get caught the moment they see us leaving with the bags?" I questioned, leaning against the door. We'll get in so much trouble if we get caught.

"You're right. What do we do? We can't leave through the balcony since we're on the 100th something floor," Yoongi sighs, turning to look at me in frustration.

"Maybe... we can ask an alpha for help," I thought hard to myself. I'm sure they can help us leave this place.

"Taehyung? He'll help you-"

"No, not Taehyung," I immediately shook my head. I'm sure he'll kill us if he finds out. His name brings me fear and the feeling of attachment at the same time.

"Then who?" Yoongi asks while staring at me.

"Hoseok. He can help us," I bit my lips nervously. I'm not sure if he'll help us, but it's our only chance.

"Alright, contact him then," Yoongi nods, turning back to his drawers. I called Hoseok, and he agreed to come over, but I didn't tell him about our plans yet.

"Let him in. He's here to help me with my project," I ordered the guard as Hoseok stood outside the suite.

"Do you really have to call me over at this time?" Hoseok chuckles as he walks into the suite.

"Hoseok..." I glanced at him nervously.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok curiously smiled at me while glancing around the suite.

"We're leaving and we need your help," Yoongi sighed while he leaned against the couch with his arms folded.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hoseok questioned and glanced at me in confusion.

"I know it's crazy, but we need you to help us out of here," I said nervously.

"You must be kidding me?" Hoseok scoffed, placing his hands in his pocket with an uptight expression.

"We're not kidding. We're leaving tonight," I bit my lower lips anxiously. If he refuses to help us- then we're screwed.

"Sora- This is insane. You can't- I can't help you," Hoseok refused and turned away, but I ran after him.

"Hoseok, listen, please. We can't stay here anymore," I begged, opening my arms to block him from leaving.

"Sora, I can't," Hoseok avoided my arms, but I moved to block him again.