Survival - Uninvited - Chapter 22.3

Revised Version 

Flashes of visions suddenly crossed my head... I was standing on a port... it was early in the morning... the sun was rising... it was very chilly... except... I wasn't alone... I turned to find another kid standing next to me... he was about 4 or 5 years old... slightly older than me... he turned and smiled at me with his little bunny teeth. He offered me what seemed to be a piece of candy... I reached out for it and turned to look at the pretty ocean view... I can hear the seagulls squawking... waves steadily crashing against the shore... a distorted human voice. Splash... I turned again, and the little boy disappeared. A horrifying cry echoed below me, so I peered down to find the little boy screaming as he splashes around in the deep water below me... terrified... I started sobbing... I reached out for him, but my tiny hands were too short... I remember being extremely frightened... suddenly... I felt a light push on my back... my heart stopped beating, and I sucked in my breath in terror... the world began tilting as I lost my balance... everything was in slow motion... my head was blank. I fell closer... and closer... towards the dark blue ocean water. Splash... the mighty sea engulfed my tiny body... my head emerged above the water for a few seconds and sunk back into the freezing water... I splashed frantically next to the little boy... we were desperately gasping for air... above us was a figure... a slim and tall figure... stood watching us... motionlessly... no matter how many times I reached out for the person... she didn't budge... I felt a sharp burn in my nose, throat, and chest as water filled my lungs... just as I was about to sink- I heard a loud voice screaming... a huge figure ran towards us... I submerged below the surface of the water again... but this time, I couldn't push myself above the surface anymore... I couldn't breathe... I couldn't fight for my life any longer... the morning sun grew dimmer as I descended into the cold sea... the distorted black figure appeared above us... splash... a cloud of bubbles broke out... something caught my arm and yanked me upward... a second later, I was lifted above the water... there was a loud ringing in my ears, so I couldn't hear anything... my visions were blurry, so I couldn't focus on anything... I weakly flop my head against the person's shoulder... I still couldn't breathe... the morning lights grew dimmer as I weakly stared at the little boy... leaning on the other shoulder... his eyes were closed, and his lips were blue... my visions became distorted again...

FLASH.

"SORA! MINAH!" Someone yelled as I shook away the blurriness. I felt a sharp pain in my nose and throat. I began splashing around in fear... I think I'm going crazy... Sora... you're out of your mind...

SPLASH ... SPLASH ... SPLASH ... SPLASH ...

For some reason, I was panicking. I know how to swim. Why am I- just then, someone caught my arm, so I blinked repeatedly. Jungkook's face appeared. He was holding onto Minah and I tightly... our weight started pushing him below the surface- yet he kept us above the surface regardless of his struggle. I turned to find a few more alphas swimming toward us.

"SORA!" Jimin gasped, pulling me out of Jungkook's arm. Trembling... I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck for support as my teeth chattered from the cold breeze. Taehyung and Jiwoo were also in the water. They swam towards us and supported Jungkook and Jimin. Hoseok and Namjoon reached out from the platform above as Jimin and Taehyung shoved me upward. Hoseok caught my arm, but he was struggling, so Minho caught my other arm and pulled me up. Jungkook and Jiwoo pushed Minah upward, so Namjoon and Seokjin hauled her onto the dock. I collapsed onto the wooden platform and gagged out the water as waves of pain tore through my chest. Without hesitation, Hoseok quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. Namjoon did the same for Minah.

About five minutes later, everyone was out of the water. Jimin came rushing towards me in panic. He wanted to say something, but he was shivering too much. It broke my heart to see him like that. Steadily... I began exhaling and inhaling... calm down- my whole body erupted in anger. I gritted my teeth and fired Haerim a deadly glare. I'm done with her. She keeps getting me on my nerves no matter how hard I try to treat her well. I pushed myself onto my feet and stomped toward Haerim. She tried to walk away, but I reached out and caught her by the hair. Fucking bitch.