Survival - Dream pt.2 - Chapter 13.2

Revised Version

Everything was spinning wildly around me as I remained bleeding on the jagged ground. Just as I thought it was my end, someone lifted me up gently with his strong arms. I couldn't focus on the person, so I rested motionlessly in his embrace. He carried me across a vast field and up an elevated tower before resting me on a velvet chaise lounge. He forced a bit of water into my dry mouth... and just like magic... I shot up into a sitting position... all the soreness subsided, so I was left baffled by the sudden recovery of my wounded body. I glanced at my arms and legs in confusion- only to find the healed bruises when I felt a tender touch brushing against my cheeks. I looked up to find... Seokjin smiling weakly at me. I blinked at him in utter silence... I was lost and dazed. Why is he here? What's going on? I immediately forced his hand off my cheeks before getting up onto my feet but lost my balance and stumbled. I fell into Seokjin's arms- except it wasn't Seokjin anymore. It was Hoseok. Where did he go???

H-how? Am I dreaming? Is this a dream? But it didn't matter, Hoseok's presence relieved my terrified soul, so I pulled him into a crushing hug when someone yanked me away from Hoseok. I turned to find Seokjin glaring at me as he stood between me and Hoseok. I hastily shoved him away and tried to reach for Hoseok again, but Seokjin immediately tugged me away from Hoseok. I was furious with Seokjin's reaction, so I pushed him hard- accidentally sending him tumbling onto the floor. That's when I noticed the black mist seeping out of Seokjin's back. No. NO! I backed away from Seokjin in panic when he got up and sprinted towards me as if to pounce at me, so I dodged him and rolled to the side. I wanted to tell him to stay away, or else he'll get hurt, but my empty throat remained muted. He tried to reach out for me again, but I backed away from him in fear, pleading him to stay away from me for his own safety. He didn't get my message, proceeded to seize me, and caught me by my arm as I tried to escape him. I thrashed in fear and roughly smacked his arms to keep him away from me. His face twisted in horror when he stumbled backward and fell off the wide open window.

I gasped in terror and bolted toward him with my arms extended out, but it was too late. I collapsed against the window seal with my eyes wide open in tears as I watched Seokjin plunge into the dark pit below me. I screamed in anguish when he disappeared into the darkness. It's all my fault! What's wrong with me?! I desperately gripped the window when Hoseok hauled me away from the wide opening. WAKE UP! WAKE UP! THIS ISN'T REAL! I repeatedly struck my own head with my hands in the hope to end the terrifying nightmare. Hoseok pulled me into a tight hug as I sobbed in distress. Nevertheless, I hastily thrust him away in fear because I didn't want to hurt him too. Yet again, I was too late. The black haze was expanding around Hoseok as I backed away from him. God, please leave him alone! I bit on my trembling lips and stared at Hoseok when he slowly pointed his finger at me with a dead expression plastered on his face. What? I looked at him in confusion. He pointed at me and started to laugh uncontrollably. I let out a painful howler when I felt a stinging stab in my stomach. I shakily looked down to find... blood streaming down my body with a knife sticking out of my flesh. I dropped to the floor in shock as I stared at the knife in terror. Did he just... s-stab me? Or did I stab myself? Am I going to die? I hovered my hands over the knife handle in pain as the warm tears slid down my cheeks-

BANG! BANG! An earsplitting noise went off, causing me to flinch in fright. I gripped my ears and looked up to find Hoseok clutching his chest tightly as he stood frozen with a blank look on his face. What happened? To my horror, murky red blood began to stain across his white shirt. He suddenly fell to his knees, and half a second later, he dropped face-first onto the floor into his own pool of blood. I was shaking like a lost puppy, and as much as I wanted to run for my life- I was completely paralyzed. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? I snapped my head to the side to find Taehyung standing beside me with his arm raised... he was holding a gun... directed at Hoseok's corpse. Taehyung slowly turns his head to stare at me with his emotionless expression, making me tremble violently upon the presence of his evil-infested energy. His eyes... it was pitch black... as if he was possessed. I pressed my back into the wall and hugged my knees in tears... feeling extremely frightened of him. I begged him not to hurt me as tears rushed down my cheeks and lowered my head to shut out the vicious visions in my head. I'm going insane. I'M GOING INSANE! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? PLEASE STOP THIS! Someone, please wake me up! I flinched at Taehyung's cold touch as he knelt down before me. I looked at him with my burning eyes, quivering in fear, but somehow the darkness within him was gone. I pursed my lips in confusion when I found him smiling at me as if nothing had happened. He gently wrapped his hand around my wrist, leading me down the tower, and we walked down the slope. I didn't dare look at him and followed his lead in utter silence. I thought I was safe until we arrived at a little stream when Taehyung suddenly collapsed. There was no black mist around him, but Taehyung was thrashing in pain in the little stream. Why is he in pain?