Survival - Sauces - Chapter 21.3

Revised Version

"Gwenchana?" Taehyung asked in a worried tone, kneeling over me with a concerned look on his face. I-I don't understand... How can it be so vivid? What on earth was it? Visions? That's impossible...

"I-it's okay," I sniffled, rubbing away my tears, and got onto my feet. I quickly dashed back into the hotel and went to my room to find Jimin drying his hair beside the bed. Breathe Sora... breathe. It's okay. It's okay.

"W-wae? Why are you crying?" Jimin paused in confusion as I tried to recollect myself. Jimin quickly got onto his feet and approached me with his mouth hanging open in confusion.

"Did someone hurt-"

"No," I whispered as I struggled to hold back my tears. Jimin lowered his head to get a good look at my face, wrapped his hand around my wrist, and led me to the bed. I sat down and rubbed away the tears in my eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jimin asked, holding onto my hands as he sat staring at me with his eyes wide open. I nodded and hugged him. After I calmed down- I told him about the visions I had. Jimin sat watching me with an anxious expression.

"Do you think I'm crazy?" I asked, glancing at him worriedly. Maybe I'm going crazy...

"Ani. Of course not. Was this your first time?" Jimin questioned while rubbing my knuckles. I nodded. Jimin fell silent as he thought about my words. Aish... now he'll be thinking about it nonstop. I feel guilty... I should've brushed it off.

"Let's get some sleep first, okay? You're exhausted. We'll talk about it tomorrow, okay?" Jimin gently cupped my cheeks with his warm hands. I nodded, so he pulled me over, and we laid down with my head rested on his upper left arm. He turned and wrapped his right arm around my back as I snuggled into his chest. The visions wouldn't stop replaying in my head no matter how hard I tried to shut it out. Sora... stop thinking about it. It's probably nothing ... like Jimin said... I must be very exhausted because I fell asleep before he did.

Screeching... shadows... flashes... bang... blood... screeching-

"Sora," my eyes flew open to find Jimin looming over me. I quickly got up and rubbed away the sweats on my forehead.

"Are you okay? If you don't feel-"

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy. What time is it?" I asked, turning to look at Jimin, who was already dressed in long black jeans and an oversized hoodie.

"4:30 AM. We have about half an hour," Jimin replied, tapping on a small screen on the wall. The curtain slowly opened to reveal the blue sea and gray sky. I guess the sun will rise soon. I got off the bed and got ready for the day in comfortable clothes. We went to the breakfast lounge together and ate with the other alphas. Jungkook was dozing off in his seat. Seokjin was joking around loudly but stopped when Hoseok strode into the lounge with a straight face. Yoongi appeared soon after, but I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a cap. Taehyung appeared next. He walked into the lounge with his eyes half-open. If it's open at all? Namjoon finished his breakfast and was reading a book in the far corner. Minah appeared with dark circles under her eyes. Didn't she sleep? Haerim immediately fired Minah a sharp glare the moment she laid eyes on her. Meanwhile, Mira was arguing with Minho about sunscreen.

About an hour later, we were back on the bus, heading towards an old village on the outskirts of Busan. Minah was about to sit in the section with Haerim, but Haerim rudely pulled Jiwoo into the section. Minah bit her lips and turned to sit in the section with the lower ranks. Everyone is ignoring Minah but not Seokjin? Why? He's the main culprit behind it, so why are they blaming Minah? The moment the bus stopped, everyone quickly got onto their feet. Minah was about to step off the bus when Haerim suddenly bumped hard into Minah, sending her toppling off the bus.