Survival - Darkness - Chapter 3.3

Revised Version

"Appa, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly when I noticed his dreadful expression.

"Ani, this is serious. We need to call for a meeting right now," Appa suddenly got to his feet and left the room.

"Eomma... what's going on?" I asked, turning to look at eomma in confusion. Why is she so frightened?

"Go and call Taehyung and Jungkook-shi," Eomma shook her head and left the room as well.

"What the hell," Yoongi got onto his feet after my parents left.

"I really don't know what's going on," I whispered, walking out of my room and towards Taehyung's room.

"Taehyung..." I knocked on his door.

"Huh? What's up," He answered, opening the door for me. He was dressed in his usual night robe.

"Put on your clothes and come to the living room," I said nervously. Am I in trouble?

"Ah, araso," Taehyung nodded and closed the door.

"I think I'm in trouble," I mutter, turning to look at Yoongi who is as lost as I am.

"You'll be fine," Yoongi patted my back as we walked toward Jungkook's room.

"Yah, open up," I knocked on his door. He didn't respond so I knocked repeatedly until I heard footsteps from the other side of the door.

"Aish, so annoying! What do you want?" Jungkook growled in annoyance when I wouldn't stop knocking.

"Get dressed, there's a meeting in the living room," I informed, then turned away without another word.

"Oppa, what's going on?" A feminine voice spoke up from behind him, causing me to stop dead.

"You brought someone into your room?" I asked, turning to look at him with my mouth hanging open.

"Yeah, it's Minah. It's none of your business," Jungkook looked at me uncomfortably.

"I thought you're not supposed to bring anyone into the mansion," I shrugged and walked away.

"Sora-shi! I'm so sorry," Mrs. Kim appeared in her robe and unexpectedly hugged me. Why is she apologizing??

"Come on, gather around," Mr. Jeon sat on the couch with an exhausted expression.

"Everyone, please sit," Appa spoke in a serious tone.

"Where's Jungkook and Taehyung?" Mr. Kim asked when he noticed their absence.

"I'm here," Taehyung appeared in his black outfit once again.

"Take a seat," Mr. Kim nodded toward his son.

"Jungkookie!" Mrs. Jeon called out for her son when he appeared. He furiously rubbed away the lipstick stains on his cheeks.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked after sitting beside me in confusion.

"I don't know too," I mouthed him nervously.

"So, Sora. First of all, I want to apologize for dragging you into all of this trouble," Mr. Jeon sighed. What?

"It's okay. I'm really fine," I bowed my head in confusion. Why is he sorry???

"Honey, it's more serious than you think it is," Eomma furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Which of these two told you about the alphas?" Mr. Jeon asked dully. Oh, no... should I... what do I do...?

"Me, I told her about it," Taehyung turned to look at Mr. Jeon before I could even say anything. I turned to look at him in shock. He'll probably get in trouble!