Survival - Let Me Love You - Chapter 23

Revised Version 

Baffled by the unexpected intrusion, I turned to stare at the alphas to find them watching me nervously. I stood quietly, observing their expressions and behavior. They didn't look like they wanted to murder me because if they did- they wouldn't do it with their bare hands. Well, at least most of them followed me. Except for Kim Seokjin, he broke into my house.

"On the count of three, you better give me a good reason-"

"I was curious! I wanted to know where my rival lived, so I got people to investigate. Honestly, I thought I'd find something important here, but it's just an old shed," Seokjin snapped, leaning against the wall with a displeased look. Seriously... does he even think when he speaks? How can someone be so disrespectful?

"S-shed?" I laughed at him sarcastically. He's getting on my nerves.

"Why would anyone call this a house? It's not even close to being a house- AHHHH! YAHHH!" Seokjin rudely rolled his eyes, but before he could finish his sentence- I kicked his sprained ankle hard, causing Seokjin to wince in pain. He grunted in discomfort as he leaned his body against the wall for support.

"What do you think you are?! You spoiled pig!" I bellowed in annoyance, grabbing onto his collar with all my might.

"You can't hurt a supreme-"

"I am also a supreme alpha! And you're standing right under my roof, so if you keep blabbing nonsense- I will make sure to murder you right in this shed and bury you in the backyard! No alphas in this room will dare to speak about it because they all want you dead anyways! Kim Seokjin- tsk... you surely don't want to die like in a place like this, do you?!" I scoffed, yanking him around. Seokjin grew quiet and stared at me nervously. The room fell silent again, so I glanced around to find all the alphas watching me with an intimidated look on their faces. Dumbfounded, I turned back to find Seokjin gulping at me with his eyes wide open. I was just joking... Why are they so tense...?

"Hah- haha... just kidding... did I scare you?" I laughed, letting go of Seokjin, who slid onto the floor in relief. I awkwardly huff at the alphas. They really don't understand the joke, huh...? Ah... they ruin everything.

"My father will hear about this...," Seokjin murmured, causing me to snap my head in his direction in disbelief.

"YAH-" I raised my arm but abruptly stopped when I noticed the alphas tensing up again. Seokjin pressed his back against the wall and flinched in panic.

"Aish...," I whispered, dropping my fist and made my way into the living room. I grabbed a bottle of soju and crashed onto the couch in exhaustion. I'm so done with them...

"I know we have an important event to attend tomorrow, but- let's party!!!!!" Jiwoo howled, breaking the ice in the room, so the house buzzed with noises again. Someone plugged their phone into the old speakers and blasted music- so loud- I had to cover my ears in irritation. Although they all hated each other, everyone was enjoying the moment. There are times when they act like a family, but the truth is they're just waiting for the right moment to attack. I can tell everyone was conscious of their surroundings. As carefree as they look, they're actually very cautious. Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Minah were digging into the food on the table while Jimin, Hoseok, Jiwoo, Seokjin, and Jungkook danced around... wildly screaming the lyrics of the songs. Minho was chugging down the soju to impress Mira. And I was sitting on the couch, watching them in silence. If only we could live this happily... no hate... no harm... no backstab...

"CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!!" The guys were forcing each other to drink. Jimin had two bottles in less than five minutes, so I was getting anxious. He'll have a hangover...