Survival - Love's Sacrifice - Chapter 65

Please make sure to reload the chapter a couple of times before reading to receive the latest updated version! Enjoy!

This is a lengthy chapter so grab your drinks and food before reading! Get comfy! ;)

Warning: This chapter contains R-Rated scenes.

-------------------------------

"Your kids... they're abducted... and you wish to stay quiet?'' Sungho exhales, turning his head towards Jungkook... who was stiffly standing with his arms crossed. What? Taehyung slowly turns to look at Jungkook in shock. The entire room grew hushed as we stared at Jungkook in disbelief... what did he do? Jungkook nervously glances at the alpha's gawking eyes and clenches his jaw with a guilty expression.

''YOU- WHY DID YOU-''

''Destroying it is a waste! Do you have any idea how much those weapons are worth?!''

''500 billion won. The cult set the same fucking price on the kid's life. The kids are worth 500 billion won because you stole the weapons. And their lives aren't even guaranteed,'' Taehyung shook in extreme anger.

''Yah. Be grateful I stole it because if you actually destroyed the weapons- we wouldn't have anything to trade for the kids,'' Jungkook glowered at Taehyung. The alphas exhale and rub the tip of their nose in disbelief. Jungkook took all the weapons? For what? Why?

''Right... then you have to return all of it,'' Bogum sighed.

''How can we trust you? Or the cult? How are you so sure they will release the kids if we return the weapons?'' Jungkook sneers at Bogum.

''That's why I'm here, aren't I? So you'd also have a legitimate hostage. You need me to get the kids back,'' Bogum rolled his eyes at the alphas.

''If something goes wrong... you're dead,'' Taehyung warns.

''To make things easier for you... I brought the contract,'' Bogum exhales, pulling out a file from his jacket then toss it on the coffee table.

''Contract?'' Seokjin questions.

''Sora's contract transfers to the cult. I stole it,'' Bogum shrugs at the files. I avert my eyes to the file... my power... it's resting on the coffee table before us.

''You think we're stupid? You married Minah to solidify your power, so the power is now shared with her-''

''I didn't marry her,'' Bogum said dully. The alphas fell quiet.

''What are you talking about- Mira told us-''

''Mira is alive? That's a relief. But the cult is chasing after her. She left the cult with 50 billion won worth of drugs. But she's not wrong about the cult and alpha marriage. Though it's not me. Minah married my uncle, not me,'' Bogum nodded at us. The alphas turned blank... and so was I... what the fuck? She married who- why would she marry an old man?- for power?

''Why would she-''

''Well, the marriage was initially for me, but I refused. The cult needed my signature. I didn't have anything to lose but my life, so I disobeyed my uncle. They couldn't kill me or force me to do anything because if I die, they'll lose everything. They locked me up like a prisoner. My uncle got impatient, so Minah suggested the marriage between them instead, claiming she could officially integrate the cult into the society,'' Bogum explained, so the alphas exchanged bewildered glances. Mira's right then. Kang Minah will do anything for my power.

Third Person POV

Knock. Knock... Sungho pushed the bedroom door open. Taehyung turned over on the bed while holding Sora in his arms.