Survival - Speed - Chapter 1.4

Revised Version

I woke up the next day to find the sunlight beaming brightly into my room, still sleepy... I got up to brush my teeth and got dressed. What do I do today? It's the weekend. What can I possibly do here? Sighing, I walk out of my room. I turned around the corner and bumped right into someone. Fuck.

"Oh, mianhae," I bowed, apologetically looking up at the person.

"Gwaenchanhayo?" Taehyung groggily rubbed his barely open eyes... still in his silky robe.

"I'm fine," I nodded, walking past him but he caught my arm and pulls me back. I glanced down at his firm grip in confusion.

"Huh?" I turned to look at him. Taehyung blinks a few times... trying to shake off the sleepiness as he held onto me.

"The other way. We have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Jungkook's mansion," He informed, pointing the opposite way. Oh. Right. I started walking the other way, but he caught my arm again.

"What?" I asked, feeling a bit irritated when he kept on stopping me. What's with him?

"Your hair..." Taehyung grumbled, running his fingers through my hair- sending shivers down my spine. Uh... that's really uncomfortable.

"It's messy..." He muttered while patting my hair until my cheek flushed red from embarrassment. I thought I brushed my hair!!!

"Thank you...?" I stared at him awkwardly. That's when I remembered the awkward situation from last night. Stop thinking about it Sora!

"Kaja..." He yawned, walking into the Jeon's property. I followed closely behind him, but we didn't get far before he stopped again.

"Let me check on Jungkook," He spoke hoarsely while rubbing his eyes. It's funny how he doesn't look like the cool and cold Taehyung from the night before. He looks gentle and vulnerable without his leather jacket and boots.

"Yah, Jungkook..." He knocked on the door but Jungkook didn't respond to him, so he turned the knob.

"Aish, he's so careless. Why didn't he lock the door?" Taehyung groans and enters the room. I didn't want to go in so I waited outside for him.

"Hey, Sora, come in. You have to see this." Taehyung pokes his head out of Jungkook's room with a mischief smile. Did he just call me by my name???

"Huh? No, it's okay," I shook my head uneasily.

"Aish, come on," Taehyung reached out to grab my hand and pulled me into the room before I could refuse him. He likes to grab people, doesn't he? Jungkook's room is as large as mine, but messier because there were clothes scattered all over the floor and couch. Rich but filthy.

"Look..." Taehyung smiled. He pulled out his phone to film Jungkook, who was fast asleep on his bed. Jungkook made this funny expression with his wide open mouth. I weakly smiled while looking at Jungkook's ridiculous state. He's kinda cute- Sora what. No, nothing.

"Be quiet..." Taehyung whispers, tiptoeing towards Jungkook. I stopped at the foot of his bed to watch Taehyung tease Jungkook in his sleep. Taehyung starts poking Jungkook's ears, nose, and eyes. Jungkook let out an annoyed groan, but Taehyung didn't stop and sniggered even louder.

"Aish! Hajima!" Jungkook yelped- hurling his pillow at me. I froze in shock when it hit me right in the face. Smack. Dazed, I stood staring at him with my eyes wide open in disbelief. What the fuck? Jungkook's eyes grew wide open when he noticed me standing at the foot of his bed.  Remember when I said I wanted to murder him in his bed? Well, I'm about to do it.