Survival - Reunion - Chapter 10.4

I'm sorry about the late update! I had many tests and work to finish the last few weeks :( but now it's over so I can resume again!! I hope you enjoy the chapter! Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading!

Btw, do you like the new cover?! XD

Revised Version

"What are you doing here?" I frowned at him in shock. Is appa up to something again?

"Aigo... look at you. Why are you so rude?" Jungkook huffed at me in disbelief. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Jungkook stared at me with a faint smile on his face.

"Yah- Why are you here?" I remained frozen in my position and stared at him with a blank expression.

"I didn't want to come- but I decided to tag along with appa when he said he's coming here," He shrugged, dropping his hands to his side as he held onto the bag of my rice cake.

"If you didn't want to come then- Why are you here?" I crossed my arms unsurely. I can't believe this.

"I've been staying home since I have the flu. I wanted to clear my mind. Home is boring these days, especially without your nosy habits," Jungkook shrugs, turning away from me and disappears into the kitchen. I carefully filled my glass and drank the water with my eyes trained on him. That's suspicious...

"It seems like Sora bought some rice cake for you, mother," Jungkook smiled as he placed the rice cake down.

"SPSHHSHSH!-" I choked on my water and started coughing in distress. WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY?

"Sora! Are you okay?! Aigo! You should be careful!" Eomma gasped while patting my back as I frantically coughed in distress.

"MOTHER!? Wha- *coughs* What the hell?!" I glared at Jungkook in shock as I fought the urge to cough.

"Ahh~ I wish I had a son. That's why I called him my son. He's so handsome," Eomma chuckled brightly at Jungkook, who simply smiled at her.

"Eomma! What's wrong with you?! So embarrassing..!" I turned to glare at her in annoyance. How can she say that???

"It's alright. I don't mind. I like it," Jungkook smiles brightly at eomma. I stared at him with my mouth hanging open. Can I murder him?

"What the fuck," I cussed in disbelief.

"Sora!"

"OWW! Eomma!" I cried when eomma suddenly smacked my arm for cursing out loud.

"It's alright, mother. I'm used to her cursing," Jungkook chuckles smugly at me.

"WHAT?! WHEN DID I EVER!?" I snapped my head in his direction in shock. Why is he making things up!?

"SORA!" Eomma scolded me again and smacked my arm, causing me to yelp in pain.

"Eomma! I never cursed! I'm going kill you!" I snapped in frustration as I shot Jungkook another piercing glare. I was about to smack him when appa and Mr. Jeon came strolling into the kitchen.

"Oh, Anneonghaseyo," I bowed at Mr. Jeon in embarrassment. Aish. How can I look at him after all the troubles I caused?

"Sora-shi! I miss you!" Mr. Jeon brightly smiled as if nothing happened between us and pulled me into a warm hug. Oh..?

"Neh, I miss you too," I awkwardly smiled after he released me.

"I should get the whiskey-"

"No- no, actually- I was hoping if we could have some Soju instead. I miss the taste of it," Mr. Jeon shook his head, stopping my mother when she was about to rush to our liquor cabinet.