Survival - Thunderstorm - Chapter 51

Guys, if you haven't noticed, I made a short video related to the Bathroom Incident and attached it to the previous chapter but I'll add it again in this chapter, just in case you missed it! So please watch it to get a better glimpse of the scene haha! It's only for entertainment!

Pst. Please reload the chapter a few times before reading to receive the latest updated version! I'm sorry for any mistakes or errors >< I'll try to fix it ASAP! Enjoy!

--------------------------

Flashback: Explosive Diarrhea

We couldn't head back to the hotel on foot because Jungkook was shaking from his wetted pants. He refused to let me near him after seeing the staff's startled reaction when we exited the Ferris Wheel carriage. I called a cab, and after a few refusals, I agreed to pay triple and rode home with him. I figured he'd be uncomfortable, so we entered the hotel through the back exit and I asked the staff to escort him to the hotel's medical center. The essence of raw explosive diarrhea contaminating the entire room, causing everyone to scrunch their nose awkwardly.

"Is he okay?" I questioned when the nurse came out of the room.

"The doctor gave him medicines to ease his pain," The nurse smiled, carefully carrying a bag.

"Is that his clothes?" I questioned while eyeing the bag.

"Neh. We gave him a new set of the robe to change into," The nurse gulped stiffly at it.

"Give it to me," I smiled, holding out my hands.

"Oh. The hotel's staff will take care-"

"It's okay. I'll handle it. I don't want rumors to circulate concerning his unfortunate incident," I shook my head. The nurse unsurely looked at me but eventually handed it over.

"I'll ensure sure no words will leak out," The nurse bowed and returned to the room. I glanced down at the black bag, made my way out of the medical center, and headed back to our suite.

"You're back! Is that food!?" Hoseok smiled as he jogged down the hallway.

"Where's Jungkook?" Seokjin asked, turning away from the television. I was about to respond when Hoseok suddenly snatched the bag out of my hands.

"Don't open it-" I tried to stop Hoseok when he unwrapped the bag and peeped inside.

"ARK!" Hoseok jerked his head in disgust and clasped his hand over his nose in shock.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" Seokjin curiously questioned, staring at Hoseok's sickened expression.

"I told you not to open it. The spoiled milk made Jungkook sick," I muttered, snatching it away from Hoseok just as Do-hwan stepped out of the kitchen.

"He shitted his pants?" Seokjin bursts out laughing on the couch.

"Why???! Why would you bring his-" Hoseok gawked at me in disbelief.

"How can I let the staff clean up his waste? He'll feel uncomfortable," I shook my head and tied up the bag.

"So what? Are you going to wash it for him?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows at me in horror. I pursed my lips, then turned to look at Do-hwan, who widened his eyes at me in shock.

"He's at the medical center. Will you accompany him?" I sighed.

"I thought you were going to make me wash it. For your information, I wasn't hired to remove poop from your boyfriend's pants," Do-hwan scoffed, shook his head, then left the suite.