Survival - A Glimpse - Chapter 1

2nd Trailer Above 👆⚠️ :
Future Part 2-3 of Survival. (This is Part 1)

This chapter will include a glimpse of the fanfiction and a description of the Survival game.

____________________________

Note: There are 2 versions of each Chapter:

Revised Version: Recently Updated, Revised, and Edited Version. (Latest update)

Original Version: Unedited Chapter. Contains preserved comments and interactions by previous readers. (Unedited Chapter contains more grammatical errors and mistakes)

Clarification: Both versions contain the same content and plot. But the Revised version is strongly recommended!

____________________________

Revised Version

Sora's POV

"What's taking him so long?" I grumbled, aimlessly glancing around the street. I don't want to be late for the event.

"Beeeep!"   

"Oh my goodness!" I cried, jumping out of my own skin.

"Mianhae! Come on. I'll take you home," Yoongi apologized after stopping his mini scooter by the sidewalk. He looks so cute on his scooter, especially with the safety helmet.

"What took you so long?" I pouted, walking toward him. Yoongi took out another helmet and place it on my head.

"Ah! Safety first! There was a traffic jam a few blocks away. I'm sorry," He muttered while tightening my chin straps.

"It's okay. We have thirty minutes," I grinned at him.

"We're set! Kaja!" He beams, getting back onto his scooter and pats the seat behind him. I hop onto the scooter and securely wrap my arms around his waist.

"Let's go~," Yoongi announced while smiling as he drove forward at a steady speed. Yoongi is my boyfriend. We've been together for a couple of years and he's working as a part-time pizza deliverer. He's trying to get into a music school in Seoul so he needs the extra cash.

"So, are you having a special guest over?" Yoongi asked as we drove past the park. I sighed and leaned against his back at the thoughts of the strangers from another city.

"I heard it's some rich people from Seoul. Appa's best friend," I replied as we speed down the slope. I like how the wind softly brushes against my face as we drive. It's very comforting.

"Really? Woah, that's cool," He replied, coming to a halt at the red light.

"Not as cool as my Yoongi," I teased, smiling at him through his scooter's mirror.

"Stop being so cute~ I'm driving. We'll get into an accident if you keep it going," He chuckles cutely as he starts the engine again after the lights turn green.

"We're almost there~," He informed, taking a left turn and we finally came to a halt in front of my house.

"Oh? Is it them?" Yoongi questioned while staring at two elderly ajumma and ajusshi. They were shaking hands with my parents by my front door.

"I guess so?" I shrugged, getting off the scooter.

"Come here," Yoongi beckoned, pulling me toward him. I smiled and leaned forward, so he could untighten the straps for me and lifted the helmet off my head.

"Look at the way they dress- Do people dress like that in Seoul? It looks so uncomfortable," Yoongi muttered, keeping his eyes on them as he put the helmet away.