Survival - Flash Back - Chapter 9.3

Revised Version

 Taehyung's POV

I always knew something was off when I saw her enter that elevator. I told myself maybe she was just going out to have fun with her boyfriend, but something felt wrong. I contacted her, but she wouldn't pick up my call.

"She's missing," Jungkook came bursting into our suite in bewilderment.

"What?" Jimin asks, sitting up on the couch in confusion.

"Sora and Yoongi disappeared," Jungkook wildly ran his hand through his hair in shock. What the fuck. I knew it! I FUCKING KNEW IT!

"What?! Maybe they went out-"

"No, they ran away. The Min is going crazy," Jungkook shook his head at Jimin.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asks me as I quickly walk out of the suite.

"To find her," I replied after pulling on my jacket.

"No one is leaving. Let them deal with it," Mr. Jeon appeared in the living room. I hate him.

"Sora is missing. Isn't she your responsibility-"

"I sent a squad to search for her," Mr. Jeon sighed, turning away from us. I'm so frustrated. How can she leave like that? Did she think she could run away from the society?!

"Sir, you can't leave," The guard stopped me when I attempted to leave the suite.

"Don't touch me," I spat, pushing the guard aside, but two more guards quickly pulled me back.

"I said let go!" I yelled as I attempted to push past them. What the fuck is wrong with her!? How can she be so dense!? Did she think the society is a child's play?!

"Hajima," Jungkook sighed, pulling me backward.

"Hands off me!" I turned to glare at him.

"What's wrong with you?! Get yourself together!" Jungkook suddenly pins me against the wall in anger.

"Don't act cool now! I saw your look! You think I have no clue? Tsk, you're as worried as I am!" I shoved him off me. Jungkook stood staring at me in shock.

"W-what are you talking about?" Jungkook whispers unsurely.

"I know Jeon Jungkook. I know," I spat, striding away, but Jungkook roughly yanks me back.

"You aren't leaving! Do you want to save her? Then stay alive!" Jungkook sneered, hurling me onto the floor. He's making my blood boil.

"ARGHHH!" I screamed, launching towards Jungkook in anger. He doesn't have a fucking clue, but I do! I will not let anything happen to Jang Sora! I will not lose her again. NOT AGAIN.

"Hey! STOP IT!" Jimin snapped, blocking my way when I attempted to kill Jungkook.

"Let go!" I breathe heavily at Jimin.

"I'm sorry, no," Jimin shook his head, pushing me back into the suite. Still glaring at Jungkook, I hastily stormed back into my room, then slammed the door shut in anger.

"ARGHHHH!" I screamed, kicking the coffee table hard, sending it crashing onto the floor. I'm so disappointed in her! How can she do something so stupid? Despite the trouble she's been through, she's still doing it? I tried calling her repeatedly, but she won't pick up the call. She's killing me. Argh!

-----------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

"Did you hear? Min Yoongi ran away with his girlfriend," Minho approached me out of nowhere.