Survival - Warning - Chapter 8.2

Revised Version

It turns out Yoongi's parents own an extensive list of luxurious buildings throughout Korea and one of them was the most luxurious and expensive hotel in the city. The Kims and Jeons had to move there early in the morning because of the mansion's urgent evacuation.

"Your parents live at the hotel?" I asked Yoongi curiously as we stood in the elevator.

"Well, they lived in our small old house in Busan before. After disclosing me, they moved to the presidential suite on the top floor," He nodded sadly. Huh... I still can't believe this.

"Did you fight with your parents?" I asked when I noticed the sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah. I was really pissed they hid it from me and decided to reveal my identity without any warnings," Yoongi sighed, turning to smile at me.

"They did it to protect you," I said quietly. Yoongi was never in danger until he came to Seoul. His parents hid him well from the danger of the society.

"I understand their intentions, but it was too much for me to digest. I was mostly worried you'd hate me," Yoongi bit his lower lips anxiously.

"Why would I hate you?" I turned to look at him unsurely.

"I was afraid you'd think I lied to you," Yoongi replied.

"I was as shocked as you were, but I believe you. I trust you, so don't worry," I smiled reassuringly.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi whispered, leaning forward to press his lips against mine. Kissing him made me feel like I have everything, even when we had nothing. DING

"Good morning, master," The elevator opened and two guards bowed at Yoongi.

"I told you not to call me that. It makes me uncomfortable," Yoongi shook his head as we made our way toward a heavily guarded door.

"Sora! Yoongi!" Mrs. Min was dressed in her silky red robe as she welcomed us inside their suite. She still looks like the Busan aunty I knew, except her hands weren't covered in Kimchi sauces, it's covered in jewels instead. Mr. Min didn't say anything but smiled at me.

"Anneonghaseyo," I bowed at her like I always did back in Busan but this is more awkward than it used to be.

"My garden needs a few extra hands Sora-shi, please come by," Mr. Min finally greeted me. He's still the uncle I knew in Busan.

"I told Yoongi not to leave the hotel. I was about to send my people to guide you and the households here but Yoongi wouldn't listen to me. I'm jealous he cares for you- even more than his own mother," Mrs. Min chuckles while patting me.

"Eomma..." Yoongi whined at her.

"Araso, araso. You two should get some rest," Mrs. Min chuckles brightly.

"Did you prepare a guest room? Because I will not let her stay there alone," Yoongi asked, turning to look at me anxiously.

"Aigo, you're such a protective boyfriend. I wish your father was this protective when we were dating," Mrs. Min eyed Mr. Min funnily.

"What do you mean? I was always there to protect you," Mr. Min cutely argued with his wife.

"Tsk. Protect me? Remember that one night? You freaking ran without me when some weird guy came up to us," Mrs. Min glared at her husband.

"I-I- I was trying to distract him away from you," Mr. Min defended himself while waving his hands in the air. I softly chuckled at their cuteness as they bickered with each other.