Survival - Leech - Chapter 15.2

I've spent a lot of time editing this chapter and guess what? .-. somehow Wattpad didn't save my new changes. So I accidentally updated the old ver of this chapter :( I'm sorry! I lost everything:(((((

Revised Version

Taehyung's POV

How is Seokjin a supreme alpha too when I'm the entitled alpha!? Sora went missing the moment her name was announced. She didn't run away again, did she? I need to have a word with eomma and appa after this.

"Have you seen Sora?" I asked as I approached Jungkook. Namjoon turned to look at me in silence. What is he doing here with Namjoon?

"Yeah-"

"No! I don't know where she's at!" Jungkook suddenly snaps... cutting Namjoon off. Jungkook looks so pissed for some reason. Wae? I averted my eyes to Namjoon, who was silently staring at us. Aish jinja... I hate him so much... Why? He stalks everyone. People say he's smart because he knows everything... but if you think of it carefully- He's actually a stalker. That's how he knows so much about every alpha.

"What are you doing here then?" I asked when I noticed the frustration on Jungkook's face. Something must've happened between him and Namjoon.

"It's none of your business! Go away," Jungkook snapped, turning to glare at me. How dare he raise his voice at me...

"Do you realize-"

"So what?! YOU LIED TO ME!" Jungkook snapped at me in anger, so I calmly stared at him. I should've told him...

"It's not like that-"

"Whatever!" Jungkook rudely pushes past me.

"Jungkook-ah!" I called, but he ignored me. Tsk...I need to teach him a lesson! It's all a misunderstanding! It wasn't my fault!

"Moh?" I snapped at Namjoon, who was staring at me in silence. What's with him? Is he muted or something?

"Sora left... a while ago," Namjoon finally shrugged before walking off without another word. She left? Right after she was announced? What the fuck? She's not safe out there! Namjoon's assassins are probably after her already! My heart started racing in a panic just thinking of her being out there alone. She's not strong enough! She's too reckless to be alone!

"Taehyung-ah..." A familiar voice called from behind me, causing my heart to ache intensely. Not this again...

"Haerim," I muttered, turning to find her staring at me with her puffy eyes. A bolt of pain surged through my chest as I stared at her. Every time I see her... painful memories flood my head. The feeling I felt when I realized she was gone... not even a single call or text... she left me.

"Do you have time?" She asked, staring at me sadly. I wanted to pull her into a tight hug the longer I stared at her. I'm still attached to her, aren't I? Yah! She left you! What's important is Sora! She's out there alone!- But Haerim... I can't leave her either! SORA IS IN DANGER! I let out a huge sigh as the conflict built up inside me.

"Of course," I exhaled in defeat. YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS! SORA IS OUT THERE! My heart... it's still attached to her... to Haerim. THAT'S A LIE- STOP LYING TO YOURSELF. SORA- YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT RIGHT-SORA- YOU OWE HER!

Sora's POV

"Awake?" Jimin chuckled when I slowly got up, feeling slightly dazed. Jimin and I spent the night at Imo's tent before checking in at an old motel since we were too drunk to go home.