Survival - Dying Fate - Chapter 66

Please make sure to reload/refresh a few times before reading to receive the latest updated version!

I'm updating this at an early time because I noticed the initial update hour was a bit too late for some of you guys. Enjoy!

Warning: This chapter contains R-Rated scenes.

-----------------------------------

Throw Back: The night Sora got pregnant on purpose.

"Ah fuck- it stings! I shouldn't have reenacted it! But I was so mad-'' I grumbled, slumping back in exhaustion when I finally felt my hand stinging in pain.

''You were so cool though. But you almost made me pee my pants when you tried to stab yourself. Don't ever do that again,'' Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly.

"I'm so frustrated-'' I mumbled and gripped my face in distress to hold back my tears. I feel so stuffy! How long do I have to deal with this dispute????!

''Hey... it's okay. Don't think about him, okay? I won't let anyone ruin us again,'' Taehyung slid off the couch to kneel before me while holding onto my bandaged hand. I bit my lips and stared at Taehyung's deep brown eyes.

''I'll try my best to be enough,'' I whispered guiltily.

''You're enough for me. You don't have to try,'' Taehyung whispered, leaning over to hug me.

''Can we cuddle?'' I whispered, so Taehyung got back onto the couch. I climbed on his thighs and sat sideways on his lap, so he encircled his arms around my back and held me against his warm body. I rested my face against the crook of his neck while he caressed my shoulder on the couch.

''You used to love cuddles... ever since you were young,'' Taehyung muttered.

''Really? I can't remember,'' I exhaled and tightened my arms around him.

''Yeah. Whenever you're scared or upset... you'd always ask me to cuddle you,'' Taehyung nodded, recalling the old days when they were younger. Sora would ask him to comfort her whenever she was frightened. Taehyung cuddled both Sora and Jungkook because he was older than them.

''When we were younger... did you ever like me?'' I questioned curiously.

''I thought of you as a little sister,'' Taehyung mumbled, glancing down at me with a soft smile.

''Sister...?'' I chuckled. I don't think he sees me as his sister anymore.

''Yeah. You were a chubby kid, and you were stubborn too. You're still stubborn. But when we were young- I thought of you as my family. I cherished you until the drowning incident between us. I didn't want to meet you again because I felt guilty about my actions. I'd forget about you during the day, but whenever I closed my eyes... I keep seeing your lifeless body under the water,'' Taehyung sighed dejectedly.

''Until Haerim came along? She healed you, didn't she?'' I smiled at Taehyung. He needed a break from our past trauma... and she saved him.

''Healed me? No. She was only a good distraction,'' Taehyung shook his head.

''Distraction? She was your first love,'' I laughed softly. I saw their old photos and videos... he loved her.

''Not until you came along... I don't love her as much as I love you. Haerim... she was just a breeze of wind... it wasn't permanent. But you... you were always the person I loved most,'' Taehyung gulped, looking down at me while I grazed my finger against his cheek.

''You changed your mind? I mean, you thought of me as your sister, but now you're always in between my legs, doing things that you'll never do to a sister-''