Survival - The Devil - Chapter 12.2

Revised Version

Third Person POV

"What is he doing here?" Mira whispered when a tall figure stepped into the club. It didn't take her long to figure out who it was.

"Omo, Kim Taehyung?" Sohee, Mira's friend, gasped in shock when she turned to find Taehyung walking through the dark lounge.

"Why are you squealing over him?" Mira scoffed, carefully trailing her eyes after Taehyung as he walked through the crowd. People gasped and parted the way for him with every step he took.

"Yah, you confessed to him not too long ago. You aren't any better," Sohee huffed with a sly smirk, causing the other girls to snigger. Mira fired her friends a sharp glare, so they stopped laughing and cleared their throats.

"Shut it. I can't have Kim Taehyung now, but it doesn't mean I can't have him forever," Mira chuckles. She pushed through the crowd toward Taehyung to find him sitting alone in the dark lounge.

"He isn't the type to show up at a club though. What's up with him?" Mira muttered to herself as she approached Taehyung. He was leaning back against the couch with his legs crossed. Taehyung averted his gaze to Mira when she reached him, lingering his eyes all over her body curves without blinking.

"Kim Taehyung, at a club?" Mira folded her arms. Taehyung remained muted and stared at her with a straight face, still staring at her with his alluring dark brown eyes.

"Do you want to drink?" Taehyung finally questioned, spreading his arms over the couch. Mira was taken aback by his invitation.

"You think I'd drink with you?" Mira huffed, hiding her thirst for Taehyung as she smugly glanced away.

"I won't kill you tonight, don't worry," Taehyung assured, pushing a glass across the table. What's up with him? Mira thought to herself.

"You can't kill me," Mira smirked, sitting beside Taehyung, so he dully turned to stare at the crowd.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Taehyung smirked in a low voice before turning to look at Mira.

"Minho? He's out, somewhere," Mira shrugged as she scooted closer to Taehyung. He didn't budge and let her close the gap between them.

"What kind of a boyfriend would leave his girlfriend alone in a place like this?" Taehyung chuckles, taking a sip from his glass, causing Mira's heart to flutter at his words.

"I guess that's how they lose their girlfriends," Mira whispers, leaning closer to Taehyung as she places her hand on his upper chest. Taehyung turns to look at her with a faint smile on his face.

"Is that so?" Taehyung whispered, tilting his head as Mira ran her hand over his cheek... pulling him closer to her.

"He doesn't deserve me anyway," Mira smiled, leaning forward. She's been waiting for this moment. Taehyung's hand slowly slithered down her arm as he leaned closer to her.

"What about your boyfriend?" Taehyung smirked while rubbing Mira's hand over his cheek.

"He won't be my boyfriend anymore," Mira whispered, slowly getting up to sit on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung locked his eyes with Mira as she moved over him.

"I'll get in trouble," Taehyung whispered while running his hand down Mira's arm. Mira chuckled at Taehyung's words and encircled her arms around his neck, teasingly playing with his earlobe.

"You won't," Mira whispered in Taehyung's ear. She could feel his warm breath brushing against her neck, causing her body to burn for his seductive energy.