Survival - Comeback - Chapter 11

Thank you for your support! Please vote and comment! This is the update to celebrate 1k of total views! Stay tuned!

Revised Version

"What are you doing? Get off my bed!" I snapped, crawling onto my bed to smack his arm. He's not sleeping here tonight!

"I'm sleepy! Stop it," Jungkook turned the other way. What the hell?

"Go sleep in your room!" I snapped, shoving him in irritation, but he wouldn't budge. What a shithead! Why is he like this?!

"Fine, I'll sleep next to you then," I glared, then laid down on the mattress beside him. Maybe he'll run away if I sleep with him. Well, that sounds wrong but don't get the wrong idea. Still, he didn't move.

"Are you snoring?" I questioned, getting up to stare at him in irritation. Jungkook let out this faint snore every five seconds. What the fuck.

"If only murder is legal- I'd kill you this instant," I sighed, crawling off my bed in defeat. I opened the cabinet to pull out a thin mattress and an extra pillow, then slept on it.

"What kind of a guy would make a girl sleep on the floor?" I glared at Jungkook, who was fast asleep on my bed.

Jungkook and I sat down in the living room the next morning after breakfast to discuss with my parents and Mr. Jeon. I nervously bit my lips and thought hard to myself. Jungkook sat down beside me, and we exchanged uneasy glances.

"Sora, I understand your decision to leave us. It must be scary, and I'm sorry about everything," Mr. Jeon smiled at me. URGHHH! I feel so bad- why does he have to apologize?

"It's not your fault. Please don't apologize," I bowed my head in guilt.

"You've entered the game by accident because of Taehyung-shi when he foolishly claimed you. You know it's impossible to escape, right?" Mr. Jeon asked. I nodded quietly.

"You can stay with us if you want. We won't pressure you. Okay?" Eomma darted me a reassuring smile.

"I made up my mind. I'll return," I said shortly, and the room fell silent at my statement. Appa tilted his head as if he heard me wrong.

"What?" Jungkook turned to look at me in surprise.

"I'll go back to Seoul. I'll give it another shot," I smiled at my parents and Mr. Jeon. I am scared. Very scared, but I'm doing this for Yoongi. Only Yoongi. I won't leave him behind in that crazy society, not alone.

"Are you sure, honey? I remember-"

"Yes, eomma. I'm sure. I'll go back with you if you can guarantee my safety," I firmly nodded, turning to look at Mr. Jeon.

"Of course, we won't let anyone hurt you. Don't worry," Mr. Jeon assured. He reached out to grab my hand with a reassuring smile.

"That's it then? You're leaving?" Appa asked unsurely and glanced at eomma.

"Yes, I've made up my mind. I need to be prepared appa. Like you said," I smiled. I'll be fine, I hope.

We had to leave the next day after the discussion. I can't believe I'm returning to the society. I came so far and so close to being away from all the messed up society, but here I am... walking right back into their game. This is all for Min Yoongi. I will never leave him there alone.

"ACHEWW!" I sneezed for the tenth time in half an hour.

"You're going to infect me," Jungkook rolled his eyes at me.