Survival - Lie - Chapter 6.2

Song recommendation for this chapter: So Far Away - Jungkook, Jin and Suga

Listen to the song on repeat while you read this chapter! It'll help you feel the emotions while you read!

----------------------------------

Revised Version

"Sora!" Jimin gasped when my legs gave up on me. I was paralyzed by the sight before me.

"Yoongi..." I whispered as the world harshly spun around me. I couldn't feel my body. I couldn't concentrate on anything but the sound of my heavy heartbeat thumping against my chest.

"WHERE'S THE DOCTOR?!" Taehyung roared after he rested Yoongi's body on the floor.

"Let me go," I muttered under my breath, slowly coming back to my senses.

"They'll be here!" Another voice echoed across the mansion as Yoongi lay unconscious on the floor.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, roughly yanking my arms away from Jungkook.

"Sora you can't-"

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!" I screamed, hastily pushing Jimin aside and rushed up to Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Sora- I'm sorry," Taehyung looked at me in extreme guilt. I fell to my knees with a loud thud.

"Yoongi..." I shakily lifted his lifeless body in terror. He was soaked in blood from head to toes. My mouth dropped open in shock when I saw the severe bruises on his face and body. His warm blood... soaking my clothes as I held on to his flopping head.

"Sora..." Taehyung whispered, reaching out for me as I continued to stare at Yoongi in disbelief.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped, pushing his hands away, and wrapped my arms around Yoongi. I bit my lips when my body trembled out of control, so I glanced around the living to find Yoongi's blood splattering all over the floor.

"You'll be fine," I whimpered in sorrow and desperately pressed down on his bleeding stomach to stop blood from surging out of his body.

"I'm sorry," I choked while rubbing Yoongi's beaten face. There were scratches all over his face. His nose is broken and his lips were all bloody.

"Where's the doctor?" I whispered. I examined Yoongi's condition to find blood tricking down his arms and onto the pearly white floor.

"This is a nightmare. TELL ME THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!" I shrieked in frustration as I tightened my grip around Yoongi's body. I can't lose you! I can't lose you! I CAN'T LOSE YOU, MIN YOONGI! I screamed in distress and tugged Yoongi's lifeless body against mine in extreme pain.

"They're here!" Someone announced when the door burst open.

"Come on," Taehyung grabbed my arm, but I roughly shoved him away.

"Go away!" I sobbed, protectively holding onto Yoongi's bloody body. Don't take him away from me!

"He has to be treated!" Taehyung snapped, tugging me away from Yoongi as Jimin and Jungkook heaved Yoongi off the floor.

"Get him into the medical room!" The doctor ordered when a few nurses and surgeons bustle into the mansion in a hurry.

"Yoongi..." I cried, reaching out for him as Jungkook and Jimin carried him away.

"Sora! Please! I'm sorry!" Taehyung hugged me tightly as my heart broke into pieces. I tried to contain my emotions but I lost it when I found terrific trails of Yoongi's blood all over the mansion's floor- it looks like a slaughterhouse.