Survival - Outburst - Chapter 25.2

Revised Version 

 Third Person POV

"Yoongi?! Are you alright?!" Mrs. Min knocked as she hastily pressed the door's intercom.

"Make sure to catch the intruder. Alive. Run all the security checks," Mr. Min ordered, sternly gripping onto his wheelchair as his wife pounded on their son's door.

"Yes, sir- team two, review all the footage on the 81st, 93rd, and 100th floor for the past few hours. Report any suspect. The three of you check room to room on the 93rd floor," The chief bodyguard radioed the security team before signaling a few guards to run physical checks on the level.

"Min Yoongi-"

"Why are you so loud?" The door suddenly clicked open, and Yoongi appeared, grimacing at his parents.

Sora's POV

Brief Flashback

"Young Master, please open the door," The guard's voice rang through the door's intercom, and at least five guards were standing right in front of the door. Yoongi averted his eyes towards the screen before glancing back at me. I couldn't even focus. There was too much going on... all I could do was stare at him in disbelief. I knew he was alive, but why do I feel so uneasy...?

"Be quiet," Yoongi warned, gently pushing me against the wall as he unlocked the door.

"What do you want?" Yoongi dawdled at the guards. I stood stiffly against the wall, keeping my eyes trained on him in silence. I'm still in shock. I wanted to see him, but now that he was in front of me- I couldn't even say a single word. I knew he was alive... yet... am I happy, or am I scared? Is it really him?

"A female in a silver dress intruded the 93rd floor, so we'd like to run a quick inspection-"

"No one's here. I was here the entire time. Now get out, go find her," Yoongi demanded sternly.

"Yes, sir," Without a doubt, the guards bowed and rushed off in different directions. Yoongi quickly slammed the door shut and rushed over to his laptop.

"Yoongi-"

"Let me delete the camera footage first. When did you get into the hotel?" Yoongi asked, slamming the keyboards rapidly with his fingers. His eyes were trained sternly on the screen.

"I got to the storage entrance at around 6:30 PM," I whispered, quietly watching him. The room fell hushed so the only sound was the heavy clack clack clack tap- as he furiously searched his screens. After a moment, Yoongi let out a deep sigh in relief. I guess he got rid of the evidence.

"I-I"

"Why on earth did you come here?!" Yoongi snaps angrily, cutting me off before I could even start.

"I just wanted-"

Sora's POV

Present

"Yoongi?! Are you alright?!" A thrilling voice called through the intercom, so I quickly turned to find Yoongi's mother staring at the screen... and right beside her... was Mr. Min... his father... in a wheelchair. My blood began boiling in anger the longer I watched him through the intercom. Abruptly, the dark hollow feelings filled me once again. Kill him, Sora. Kill him now. Breathing heavily, I glanced at Yoongi before averting my eyes back to the intercom's screen.

"Sora- SORA NO!" Yoongi roared as I reached out for the door handle. I'M GOING TO FUCKING STRANGLE HIM! ARGHHHHH! YOU FUCKING DEVIL! I gripped the handle and was about to unlock it when Yoongi firmly wrapped his arms around my body.