Survival - Park Jimin - Chapter 12.3

Revised Version

 Jungkook's POV

"Sora, get out of the car-" I was cut short when a loud and bizarre sound disrupted the phone signal. What the fuck? What happened?! What's wrong with the phone?!

"Where's appa?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as fear consumed my entire body.

"I'll alert him," One of the maids bowed before rushing up the stairs. The world was spinning around me as I stood in the living room, sweating in fear. This can't be happening!

"What did she say?" Jimin asked while staring at me nervously as I ran my hands through my hair. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Where is she?!

"I-I don't know. The signal is bad," I stuttered, leaning against the couch, and clenched my hands when I realized I was trembling out of control.

"What's going on?" Appa appeared at the top of the stairs, followed by eomma.

"Jungkookie! Are you okay, honey?" Eomma came running down the stairs to hug me as I shook in fear. Please be okay. Please be okay. Jebal...

"I-I think Sora is in trouble," I turned to look at appa in fright. I couldn't focus on anything but the thought of Sora.

"What do you mean? I sent out our best driver and guards with her," Appa sighed while strolling down the stairs.

"She's just an average honey. It doesn't matter," Eomma patted my back.

"M-mwo?!" I scoffed at eomma in disbelief.

"I mean, she shouldn't be in trouble, but if she's really in trouble- Why are you-"

"EOMMA! SHE'S- SHE'S... OUR RESPONSIBILITY!" I snapped at her without realizing it. How can she be so heartless towards Sora?!

"JEON JUNGKOOK! DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR MOTHER!" Appa snaps angrily at me.

"I'M TELLING YOU SHE'S IN DANGER!" I yelled, angrily kicking the couch, startling everyone. Appa shot me a disappointed look, but I don't fucking care!

"Why would you claim she is in danger?!" Appa snapped as eomma burst into tears because I screamed at her. I love her, but sometimes she's too dramatic. Eomma glared at me and hurried up the stairs in tears.

"Because her boyfriend called me! He warned me!" I snapped at appa.

"Her boyfriend? Min Yoongi?" Appa furrowed his eyebrows in shock.

"He-he said his parents... did something and- and he-he...," I let out a frustrating sigh and rubbed my face in difficulty. Why am I so shaken? I can't even speak properly!

"His parents did what?" Appa pressed. Fear flashed across his face as I tried to recollect myself.

"Nan molla. He just told me to warn Sora," I exhaled, combing my hand through my hair as my chest stirred uncomfortably.

"WHO LET SORA OUT OF THE HOUSE?" Mrs. Kim came rushing through the door, looking super terrified.

"I did, she asked-"

"Poor Sora!" Mrs. Kim sobbed and pressed her hands to her forehead.

"Why? Why are you-"

"She got into an accident on her way home! A truck- drove right into the car- My Sora-" Mrs. Kim broke down into tears. My head went blank at her words... and suddenly... I couldn't feel my body anymore.

"Wha-what did you say?" Appa muttered as his lips trembled in disbelief.

"They're transferring her here," Mrs. Kim cried as Mr. Kim held her in place.