Survival - Brags - Chapter 3

Chapter 11 wooh woooh!

Thanks for the support! I love you guys so much!

------------------------------

Revised Version

"Sora!- Oh shit," Jimin ran up to me, but quickly turned to look at Yoongi and Taehyung. They were still rolling on the ground... clawing at each other's throats.

"Taehyung! Stop it, you're bleeding!" Jimin snapped, pulling Taehyung away from Yoongi. They tried to reach for one another again, but Jimin was strong enough to keep them apart.

"Stop it!" Jimin snapped, grabbing onto both Taehyung and Yoongi before dragging them towards the mansion.

"We should talk in my room. I don't want the elders to come home and see this," I sniffled. Yoongi wouldn't look at me and silently followed us to my room.

"Let's calm down, okay?" Jimin cautiously released Taehyung and Yoongi. I sat down on the couch while Yoongi sat on the other end.

"We're not dating," Taehyung wiped the blood off his lips.

"It seems like everyone knows you're dating," Yoongi quietly stared at his feet. Oh my poor baby. I want to hug him but he's still upset...

"Look, I did tell the rich kids that I'm dating Sora but-"

"FUCK. I WAS RIGHT! SEE?! AND YOU'RE OKAY WITH IT?" Yoongi angry stood up to glare at us. My heart hurts. It's complicated.

"Dude calm down and listen before you react," Jimin placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, but Yoongi shrugged it off and hastily sat back down.

"It's not her fault. I claimed her as mine without her consent. It was the only way to protect her," Taehyung spoke in a serious tone.

"Tsk, are you some kind of god? Protecting people?" Yoongi turned to glare at Taehyung.

"Does he know about the alphas? And how the system works?" Taehyung turned to ask me. I shook my head.

"No, not yet," I quietly stared at my hands.

"Oh, you're hiding things from me now?" Yoongi asked me coldly.

"Yoongi, please. I swear I'm not," I shook my head sadly. He stared at me for a moment before turning away in difficulty.

"They're not hiding anything, it's just that you're an average. Sora is an average too but she's living amongst us so we had to tell her. It's for the best," Jimin explained as he sat on my bed.

"So start explaining before I lose my shit," Yoongi grumpily folded his arms. Taehyung and I exchanged glances.

"We aren't just rich kid-"

"Yeah, you're also an asshole," Yoongi cuts Taehyung off, causing Taehyung to clench his fist in irritation.

"Listen... I don't want to fight. We aren't just rich kids. We're also the heir of our household. They call us alphas and we're the pillars of our family," Taehyung sighed deeply, but Yoongi doesn't seem to believe him.

"Yeah, yeah stop making stuff up," Yoongi dawdled, earning a glare from Taehyung.

"It's not made up, the thing is, we're always in danger. Alphas are like enemies, in the end, there can only be one strongest alpha and that's the supreme alpha. So we compete, if we don't compete then we'll die so we have to compete because there's at least a chance of survival," Taehyung leaned against the couch.

"So alpha kills each other? Is this a k-drama?" Yoongi chuckled sarcastically.

"It might sound like one, but believe me you won't be laughing if you're in it," Taehyung smirked at Yoongi.