Survival - Gone - Chapter 50

I made a short vid related to the Bathroom Incident where Seokjin was trying to warn the couple, so please watch it before reading!

Please make sure to reload/update the chapter a few times before reading it to receive the latest updated version! I'm sorry for any mistakes/errors, I'll fix ASAP!

Enjoy!!!

-----------------------------

Throwback: Seokjin x Taehyung bathroom incident.

Third Person POV

Sora walked up the stairs and entered the bathroom on the first floor. She rinsed her face and glanced at her tired reflection in silence before drying her face with clean towels. Sora let out a soft sigh, then drew the door open, but she barely made it out when Jungkook appeared, pushing her back into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him.

"Wae? What are you doing-" Sora questioned in confusion but was cut short when Jungkook leaned in to kiss her. Sora stood with her hands pressed against the sink as Jungkook lifted her up and rested her on it.

"Jungkook-" Sora panted for air and tried to pull away, but Jungkook drew her right back into a deep kiss, so she gave in and responded to his love call.

"I can't let you be with him. We both know what he did to you," Jungkook sighed, finally pulling his lips away.

"Don't worry. I got everything under control," Sora shook her head while biting her lower lips. Jungkook shot Sora an uptight look with his arms pressed on either side of her.

"This isn't right," Jungkook shook his head, lowering his face doubtfully.

"Hey. It's okay. I'll be alright. I promise," Sora whispered, cupping Jungkook's cheeks between her palms, then tilted his face to face hers. Jungkook fell quiet as he stared at Sora with a conflicted expression, feeling very unsettled by her decision to reside with her ex-fiancé. Jungkook gripped his fists in frustration and finally agreed with Sora. The couple shortened the gap between them and kissed each other again. Jungkook steadily made his way down to her neck, so she tilted her head backward while gripping onto his hair.

"Don't give me a hickey-" Sora whispered, trying to push Jungkook away when someone suddenly rattled the door handle. Their bodies turned icy cold in panic upon the unexpected situation.

"YAH! I NEED TO USE THE RESTROOM! HURRY UP!" Seokjin screamed, pounding on the restroom door from the other side. The couple exhaled in relief and straightened themselves.

"He's so annoying," Jungkook muttered while glaring at the door.

"It's an emergency! I shouldn't have- eaten the spicy ramen... aigooo~" Seokjin stuttered, banging on the door as he hugged his stomach. Taehyung tilted his head to the side and slowly walked toward him.

"What are you doing here! Go away! I got here first!" Seokjin snapped at someone outside the door.

"He's doing this on purpose, isn't he?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"I- uh... I suddenly had the urge- only when I got up here!"

"Who is he talking to?" Sora whispered, narrowing her eyes suspiciously when she heard the muffled voices outside the door.

"Yah! Hurry up! I'll make you clean my waste if it leaks!" Seokjin rapidly hammered on the door.

"He's making too much noise. The alphas will speculate us. We should leave," Sora pursed her lips and hopped off the sink.

"I swear to god if you don't-" Seokjin was cut short when the door suddenly swung open, and Sora appeared... staring at him with a puzzled expression. Seokjin looked past Sora in horror to find Jungkook standing right behind her. Since Jungkook was in the bathroom and Taehyung was leaning against the wall beside the door, they couldn't see one another. Taehyung only saw Seokjin and Sora from his view because Jungkook was still inside the bathroom. If Jungkook stepped out after Sora, they're all fucked.