Survival - Tears - Chapter 4

Revised Version

Taehyung and I didn't talk to one another after the fight. I avoided him and he avoided me. It doesn't matter because I didn't want to socialize with him anyways. I went to school, as usual, the bullying stopped for a few days, but things got worst because people kept on gossiping about me. No one wanted to be near me-

"Hey!" Sohee banged her fist on my desk, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. Except for her, she keeps on bothering me.

"What?" I asked, glancing out the window in disinterest.

"Tell me, who's that boyfriend of yours? Minhyuk's family tried to file a lawsuit against him, but the authority wouldn't do anything about it!" Sohee huffed in annoyance.

"Of course not...," I smiled blankly. I'm so not in the mood. Did she think she can scratch the alphas with her petty police intervention?

"Yah!" Sohee roughly pushed me off my chair... making me topple... crashing hard into the wall.

"Fuck..." I groaned and rubbed my arm in pain. This stupid bitch! Why do I keep on attracting crazy people like her or the society!? Fuck!

"I'm not afraid of you! So, don't try to intimidate me with your jerkass boyfriend!" Sohee seethed and kicked my leg with all her might, causing pain to surge through my shin. I shot her a piercing glare. What's with her?!

"Hajima," I whispered while rubbing my leg. The only reason... the only reason... I'm not fighting back is because I felt guilty for what happened to Minhyuk. That was basically how my life went after what Taehyung did to Minhyuk. One day, I had messy hair from being yanked around, the next day I have bruises on my arms or legs from being attacked, another day with scratched knees from being pushed or tripped while some other days with bruises on my face. I didn't tell anyone, not even Yoongi or my parents. I'm tired... I'm tired. I want to go home, back to Busan.

"Oh! Sora!" A familiar called out for me when I entered the mansion.

"Oh? What are you doing here?" I turned to face Jimin, who was smiling brightly at me.

"I came along with Taehyung after school- He went inside to get changed," Jimin tilted his head with a faint smile.

"Hmm, good to see you," I nodded in exhaustion and walked away. I want to sleep.

"Wait-"

"Ouch..." I whimpered when Jimin grabbed onto my arm where the bruises were. I got it from Sohee closing the door on my arm. It was two days ago, but it still hurts like hell.

"What's wrong with your arm?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"N-no... it's nothing," I muttered, pulling my arm away from his grasp.

"Did Taehyung hurt you?" Jimin's tone changed into a deeper one. Huh? Why would he ask that?

"No, of course not," I shook my head and walked off without another word. I can't let anyone know. All I have to do is pretend to be okay and focus on studying.

"Yah!" Jungkook snapped when I accidentally bumped into him in the hallway.

"Aish..." I groaned when I felt a sharp pain in my upper left shoulder. A wound from Sohee pushing me against the locker yesterday.

"Watch where you're going!" Jungkook snapped at me in annoyance.

"Mianhae..." I muttered quietly, making my way to my room. I don't want to argue with him. I'm tired.