Survival - Broken Hearts - Chapter 14

Look forward to the content of this chapter ;) <3 BE PREPARED GUYS! I'M WARNING Y'ALL!

Revised Version

"What's wrong with you two?!" Taehyung suddenly snapped, causing Jimin and I to sit up straight because we were sleeping with our heads on the table. Uh... I didn't get to sleep... duh?!

"Nothing... just tired," Jimin muttered, groggily rubbing his eyes before leaning back in his seat.

"Aish. I told you not to stay up late," Taehyung shook his head disapprovingly at Jimin, then turned to look at me.

"Moh?" I mumbled, looking away uncomfortably when Taehyung continued to stare at me.

"You have dark circles... I shouldn't have dragged you to school," He shrugs guiltily.

"But here I am..." I laughed, glancing around the crowded cafeteria of the university. I couldn't keep my eye open for the entire day! I just want to go home and sleep!

"Aigoo! Yah! Wake up!" Taehyung snapped at Jimin, who was dozing off on the chair.

"Hmm-? Yaaaah! Just let me sleep..." Jimin whined, pushing Taehyung hands away when Taehyung tried to wake Jimin up. I feel so drowsy.

"I'll see you guys after class," I smiled and got onto my feet when the bell rang for the third period.

"Do you want me-"

"No, it's fine. I'll see you after class," I shook my head while smiling at Taehyung, then walked off towards the library. I don't have class during the third period. I quickly sat down and pulled out my books and pen.

"Fuck...," I groaned, smacking my head in frustration when I couldn't focus on the book. The letters became blurry the longer I stared at them.

"Struggling?" A familiar voice questioned, sitting down beside me.

"Uh-oh... yeah," I nodded when I turned to find Namjoon staring at my book.

"Do you need help?" He quickly glances at me with a smile and back to the book again.

"Ironic, isn't it?" I chuckle while staring at him in disbelief. What's with the alphas? Are they bipolar? One moment... they're a nice person, and the next moment they're trying to fucking blast your head off with a shotgun.

"What?... Oh. It's different," Namjoon chuckled at me and pulled my book towards him. I sat staring at him in silence. He literally tried to murder me during the runaway! He was a fucking participant! Why is he pretending to be so nice? The audacity. Tsk.

"I know what you're thinking. We don't kill people here. You're quite safe," Namjoon chuckles while scanning through the book.

"I don't trust you," I whispered, leaning away from him unsurely.

"What? Trust me to help you with this? Come on, Sora, it's just educational facts. I'll gladly guide you through it," Namjoon chuckled while pointing at the books. Before I could even say anything, Namjoon started explaining the theory in the book to me. And surprisingly, he made it easier to understand. I've been struggling with it for awhile, but after he explained it to me... I felt dumb. It was an easy concept, and I couldn't understand it? I can see why he's the smartest alpha. Does that make him the supreme alpha? Wait.

"YAH. GET UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM-" Someone suddenly snaps at me. I felt a firm hand wrapping around my upper arm, and I was yanked from the table. I sleepily stumbled in confusion and tried to regain my consciousness.

"Wae? Wae?..." I asked, rubbing my eyes in confusion when I turned to find Jungkook frowning at me.

"You should've let her sleep in. I might not know what you did to her at your third rank mansion, but it looks like she didn't get much sleep. Maybe you should've toned down the sound of your sexy time with girls," Namjoon rolled his eyes at Jungkook, who was hastily shoving my books into my bag.