Survival - Chaos of Love - Chapter 32

I made a special short video above ^ so
PLEASE WATCH IT before reading because it's related to the chapter!
I'm not a professional editor so please don't hate me T_T I just wanted gift you something fun!

And please don't forget to refresh the story before reading to receive the latest updated ver! Enjoy!

Revised Version 

My eyes suddenly flung open in panic, so I quickly turned to find Jimin sleeping soundly beside me. I rolled onto my side and reached over to brush his messy hair as he quietly snored with his arms wrapped around my waist. What have I done? Did I do the right thing? Was it all just a rush of complicated emotions, or was it a genuine feeling...? I doubted him, yet here he is... right beside me once again. Maybe, I overreacted because I let jealousy break our trust... or maybe... he's fooling me again. I'm blinded by love, and this is very dangerous. Sighing, I pushed myself off his bed and pulled on my clothes before covering his bare body with the warm blanket. I pulled out my phone... 8:45 PM... oh no.

I left the apartment.

"Oh? He's not here?" I whispered while searching the area for Taehyung, but he was nowhere to be found. I waited until 9:00 PM, but there was still no sign of Taehyung, so I decided to head home by myself. Since I'll be locked up for the next few days. I wanted to enjoy the city as much as I could before heading home. I didn't take the cab... instead, I walked down the main street filled with people... lost in thoughts. I broke up with Jimin, yet we're still together... I'm so confused right now?

"Yah! I found you!" Someone suddenly grabbed my upper shoulder, causing me to jump in panic. I quickly turned to find... So-young. What is she doing here? I grimaced and was about to walk away when I noticed her stumbling around.

"Are you drunk?" I scoffed in disbelief as she tried to balance herself. Why is she drunk at this hour...?

"What- *hiccup * did you do to my Jimin!?" She snapped drunkenly at me.

"Should I just kill her...," I whispered while staring at her unstable state. She's vulnerable right now...

"I don't understand why they're all into you?! What's so good about you, hmm?! You're weak- *hiccup* -"

"Yah!" I snapped angrily at her as she leaned against the light pole.

"Why does he always have to stare at you with a longing look? I thought he dumped you, but no- he unconsciously *hiccup* says 'sora likes this sora likes that'," So-young suddenly let out a forceful laugh.

"What are you talking about?" I asked while staring at her in confusion.

"He might be with me, but he's always thinking of you! Hah! *hiccup* funny, right? I hate it, but I love him. You know... we were getting intimate one night... he moaned- your fucking name! *hiccup* I hate you. Why does he still like you even if he had all the reasons to hate you!? Wae!? He accidentally calls me 'Sora' sometimes too! I swear... I swear to god- he wants you so bad his brain makes him think of me as you!" So-young screamed- suddenly grabbing onto my hair, making me wince in pain.

"Yah! Let me go!" I cried, trying to untangle her grip from my hair.

"Why can't he love me?! Wae?! Oh yeah- I trapped him. He's mine now, not yours. I trapped him. As long as I have the contract, he's mine forever. He can't have you~" So-young giggled. What the hell?!