Survival - Average - Chapter 5.2

Thanks for the support! I love you guys so much!

--------------------------------

Revised Version

"YAH! WAKE UP!" Someone yelled while banging on my door right in the goddamn morning. UGH! WHY ARE THEY SO NOISY!

"WAIT!" I shouted before pulling on my robe. I brushed back my hair in annoyance and stumbled towards the door when the person wouldn't stop banging it.

"WHAT!?" I snapped at Jungkook in annoyance.

"TROUBLE! Living room!" Jungkook snapped, nodding towards his side of the mansion. Suddenly, my sleepy eyes grew wide open in fear. Trouble? What trouble???

"What's going on???" Taehyung asked in confusion as he poked his head out of his room to look at us. All three of us were in our night robes.

"I don't know! Stop asking!" Jungkook shrugged and led the way in a hurry.

"Oh! Anneonghaseyo!" I bowed at Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Jeon, and Mrs. Jeon who were seated in the living room. They must've returned-

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Mr. Kim shouted angrily, it was so loud I stopped breathing in panic. Oh shit.

"N-n-neh?" Taehyung stuttered unsurely... approaching his father.

"I was away for only a few days AND YOU WENT AROUND SHOOTING PEOPLE?! HOW CAN YOU BE SO FOOLISH?!" Mr. Kim scolded Taehyung in extreme anger. Oh shit. Oh shit. They found out. Oh shit.

"I'm sorry. You have to listen-"

"LISTEN TO WHAT?! VIDEOS OF YOU ARMED WITH A GUN IN A GODDAMN UNIVERSITY ARE CIRCULATING THE MEDIA!" Mr. Kim snaps, angrily hurling his newspaper at his son, so Taehyung stepped back at his father's outburst.

"There's security footage of you hurting a student there," Mr. Jeon rubbed his forehead in disappointment. Taehyung turns to look at me with his fist clenched. I darted him an apologetic look.

"IS THIS HOW I RAISE YOU? BULLYING THE AVERAGE?! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER MEDDLE WITH THE ORDINARY PEOPLE!" Mr. Kim shouted at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry, father," Taehyung apologized quietly with his head hung low. This is all because of me, stupid!

"Actually, Taehyung did that because Sora was being bullied," Jungkook defended his cousin, surprising both Taehyung and I. Did he just call me by my name? Why is he defending us?

"Sora-shi, you were bullied? Again?" Mrs. Kim gasped in shock.

"I-I... neh..." I nodded with my eyes trained on the floor. What do I do? Appa and Eomma are going to be disappointed in me. I keep on causing trouble!

"Still, we could have resolved the conflict in an appropriate way! He can't just go around hurting people!" Mr. Kim snapped and glared at Taehyung once again. I couldn't see Taehyung's face clearly because it was hidden under his messy hair. I feel so terrible.

"Ani! Her wound is serious! She has it all over her body! Look!" Jungkook grabbed both my arms to expose the bruises.

"Omo! My poor Sora!" Mrs. Kim ran up to me in terror when she saw the wounds on my arms.

"How long have you been hiding it?" Mr. Jeon questioned in disbelief at the sight of my bruises. Mr. Jeon seemed concerned but disappointed at the same time.

"A-almost a month," I admitted nervously. I didn't want to burden them with my problems! I know they're busy people!

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Mrs. Kim grimaced while examining the wounds on my arms.