Survival - Chaebols - Chapter 19.2

Revised Version 

"Taehyung, will you please stop dragging me around? Talk to me!" I snapped, yanking my arm out of his grip, causing Taehyung to stop abruptly. Slowly, he turned to look me in the eyes. If he wants to talk, then talk!

"Right, I'm sorry," Taehyung spoke calmly.

"Are you okay?" I asked, tilting my head when I noticed the worry in his eyes. He doesn't look right. He's very anxious.

"Me? Nothing- look. Just stay away from Yoongi," Taehyung suddenly let out an uneasy chuckle.

"Huh? Taehyung, don't get the wrong idea. What happened in the room was-"

"Ara. Just stay away from him. He'll come to you, but you have to avoid him," Taehyung shook his head at me. Something in his eyes told me he was serious about it. But why? What's the reason?

"Araso, I promise," I sighed, nodding at him repeatedly. Taehyung exhaled in relief once he heard my words and strode off. I stood watching him disappear around the corner. Eomma and Appa showed up to have dinner with us, but I didn't talk to them. I quickly ate and left before everyone else. Call me rude, but I'm still hurt by their actions.

"Are you still mad at your parents?" Jimin came out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel.

"I wouldn't say I'm mad. I just don't feel like talking to them. Not yet," I shook my head as I flipped through the books on my bed. Jimin sat beside me and leaned over to wrap his arms around my waist.

"I know you're still hurt, but they're still your family," Jimin whispered, snuggling his nose against my neck, sending chills down my spine. I smiled and turned to give him a soft peck on his forehead.

"Did you apply the cream?" Jimin asked, carefully lifting up my wrist to observe it. I nodded.

"Where were you this afternoon?" I asked out of curiosity since he didn't show up during Taekwondo lesson.

"M-me? Ah... I was at the university- had some unfinished work to deal with," Jimin shrugged, laying back on the bed as I placed the book on my nightstand. I turned around and laid down beside him with a weak smile.

"Wae? Why are you giving me that look?" Jimin chuckled uneasily as I continued to stare at him.

"Nothing," I smiled, wrapping my arm around him, then snuggled my face against his chest. I'm happy with him. I don't know how to explain it, but Jimin makes me feel like I'm living the happy life I used to live before I came here. I don't want to lose him or my happiness.

-----------------------------

"Not this again!" Jungkook whined, leaning back against his chair in frustration. The classroom bustled with noises, everyone looked annoyed except me. I was grinning from ear to ear as I stared at the form in my hands.

"Are you going?" Minho asked Seokjin, who was staring at the paper with a disappointed look. Is it that bad? Why are they so frustrated?

"Do you think I have a choice? We all have to be there. The grand opening is a day after anyways," Seokjin grimaced, tossing the paper away.

"We're going to have a lot of fun," Jimin smiled, sitting on my table as he reached out to rub my shoulder.

"Fun? You call this fun? " Mira snapped at Jimin in disbelief. I can't believe it. All the rich kids are against voluntary work. We have a university extracurricular activity where we're all required to go on a trip to Busan- to do voluntary work in a small village near the sea. I'll be home for a while, and I can't wait for it. Suddenly, someone came striding through the door, and my eyes bulged open in shock. The class gasped.