Survival - Lost Love - Chapter 42

Surprise! XD Haha go ahead and read the story first! P.s this is a very long chapter (over 20k words), it's twice as long as an average chapter. So take your time!

Please make sure to reload/update the chapters a few times to receive the latest update! Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Dream

The radiating sunlight beamed brightly through the windows of the central room, a hidden mansion sitting on a hilltop. I sat upside down on the couch with my legs dangling over the edge, staring at the slow ticks of the clock. Impatiently waiting for someone's arrival. Groaning, I pushed myself off the couch and jogged down the hallway into a private playroom where the snack fridge was. I pulled open the freezer and stared at the only pack of Red Bean Ice-cream left. Grinning, I took it out and opened the package before biting onto the soft mushy bread covering as the sweet yet cold cream melted in my mouth. I walked over to the window to gaze at the garden and the closed gate. I was almost done eating the ice cream when the gate opened, and a black car came through. I shrieked in excitement and rushed down the hall but stopped when I heard the front door opening.  

"Sora?" Jungkook's voice echoed. Instead of responding to him, I quickly scurry back into the playroom and hid behind the door. I covered my mouth when I heard the light footsteps strolling down the hallway. Jungkook pushed the playroom door open and peeked inside to search for me.

"Where did she go?" He whispered while scratching his head before walking over to the fridge. He drew the fridge door open and frowned at the empty freezer.

"Oh? Where's my ice cream?" He whispered to himself while searching the fridge in confusion. I bit onto my lips and looked at him in guilt. It's his ice cream?

"Mohya~ I'm sure- Oh! Kamjagiya!" Jungkook jumped back in panic when he turned to find me standing behind the door.

"Oh- did- did I scare you?" I laughed uneasily while clenching onto the empty ice cream package and hid it behind my back.

"Yah! Why did you eat my ice cream!?" Jungkook scolded, walking up to me in annoyance.

"I didn't eat it!" I argued, tightening my grasp around the empty package with my chin held up high.

"If it weren't you, then who did?!" Jungkook snapped in irritation.

"How am I supposed to know?! Maybe it's Taehyung!" I bickered at him, desperately trying to defend myself. 

"Yah~ Taehyung's a revealed Alpha. He's in Seoul right now," Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh... I don't know! I swear it isn't me," I gulped, looking away uncomfortably.

"Oh, jinja?" Jungkook smiled, folding his arms while observing my lips.

"Moh? What are you staring at?!" I snapped awkwardly at him when Jungkook suddenly leaned forward, inching his face towards mine. He stopped an inch away from my lips with a slight smile on his face.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook whispered, looking down at my lips, then glanced back up at me. I held in my breath at how close his lips were to mine... sensing his steady and warm breath brushing against my face.

"Oh-oh...," I nodded stiffly, avoiding his eyes.

"Your lips...," Jungkook smirked, inching closer to me, causing my cheeks to flush red.

"St-stop accusing me," I whispered, glancing away from him, feeling very flustered as Jungkook stood face to face with me.

"Your lips... smells so sweet... just like... red bean ice cream," Jungkook sniffed and locked his eyes with mine. I gulped and stared into Jungkook's huge doe eyes. My heart... why is it racing... wae... why can't I take my eyes off his eyes... why are my cheeks heating up...?