Survival - Stare - Chapter 6.4

Revised Version 

"You alright?" Taehyung asked, lifting the helmet off my head as I got off his bike.

"Yeah," I nodded, glancing around the parking lot.

"Hey!" Jimin appeared from behind us just as Taehyung and I entered the university.

"Hey," I greeted him.

"Did you find any suspect?" Taehyung turned to look at Jimin as we quickly made our way into the building.

"Minho, it's obviously him," Jimin glanced at me. It's really is him huh...?

"That mother fucker!" Taehyung grits in irritation.

"We'll take you to your class-"

"No, it's okay. I'll go alone," I immediately refused Jimin's offer as we got to the entrance of my building. They'll only bring unnecessary attention.

"See you then," Jimin waved as I ran into the building and headed to my course room. People were crazy. The girls kept on asking how I got to be with the alphas while the boys kept on asking me about the luxurious things they owned. I was pretty exhausted by the end of the day.

"OMO!!! It's Jimin!" Someone screamed when I got to the exit.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned when I found Jimin waiting by the exit.

"Taehyung asked me to. He's busy today," Jimin shrugged as we made our way past the crowd.

"You didn't have to come to my building," I shook my head. I hate attention.

"Well, I kind of enjoy the attention, so it's alright," He smiled as we made our way towards the alpha building.

"I'm not enjoying it," I rolled my eyes when I heard a loud crash.

"Shit!" Jimin suddenly dropped his bag and sprinted into the hallway in a hurry.

"What's going on?" I picked up Jimin's bag and chased after him in confusion.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS?!" Taehyung's angered voice echoed across the hallway before I could even see him.

"Oh no..." I whispered when I finally approached the corridor.

"It wasn't me!" Minho yelped in pain. I turned to find Taehyung glowering at Minho by the lockers.

"Taehyung," I whispered with my mouth hanging open. He was pinning Minho against the locker. Flashes of unpleasant memories came rushing into my head again. Blood... spreading... on the floor...

"DO YOU TAKE ME AS A FOOL?!" Taehyung roughly punched Minho in the nose. The alpha whimpered in pain and wobbled onto the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? I said it wasn't me!" Minho groaned while covering his bleeding nose.

"Taehyung... stop," Jimin cautiously tugged his friend backward.

"This will be my last warning," Taehyung glared as he backed away from Minho. He was breathing heavily.

"What's going on??" Seokjin appears with Namjoon and Hoseok.

"This asshole is accusing me of something I didn't do!" Minho angrily shot onto his feet with his hand over his nose.

"Well, it's pretty obvious," Hoseok laughs, helping Minho up but Minho violently shoves him away.

"It's not me! What the hell!" Minho screamed in frustration. If it wasn't him... then who?