Survival - Elite University - Chapter 2.3

Chapter 8!

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

Thanks for the support! I love you guys so much!

---------------------------

Revised Version

"I have to go to my university today. You wanna tag along?" Taehyung asked, turning to look at me while he chewed on his toast.

"On Sunday? And on that motorbike again? No, no," I shook my head at the thought of his dangerous bike.

"I'm working on a project with some of the alphas at school. We have to finish it before tomorrow. Come along, as long as you're with me... we won't be in danger," He smiled before turning back to his food.

"Not in danger? We were literally chased by- ahhh..!" Taehyung suddenly grabbed onto my swollen wrist, sending a painful surge through my arm.

"No," He mouthed me and glanced cautiously at his parents and Mr. Jeon. Am I not supposed to mention it?

"Why?" I whispered. They should know if we're in danger.

"They won't let us out of the mansion if they knew," He whispered in my ear. I unconsciously giggled when I felt the tickles of his breath against my ear.

"Ah, how cute. You're getting along," Mr. Kim smiled at us. We were turned to look at her with a flustered face, then awkwardly turned back to our food.

"Come on," Taehyung suddenly stood up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mr. Jeon asked Taehyung. He turned to look at Mr. Jeon unsurely.

"To the university..." Taehyung replied, turning to look at his mother for an explanation on Mr. Jeon's attitude.

"And do you plan on taking Sora-shi on your dangerous bike again?" Mr. Jeon questioned Taehyung, so he turned to look at his mother again with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"I've never gotten into any accidents, so she's safe with me," Taehyung tugged Mrs. Kim's arm for help.

"You lost her yesterday, and who knows what will happen today?" Mr. Jeon dawdled while reading through his newspaper.

"He's just trying to protect the both of you.." Mrs. Kim finally exhaled, looking at Taehyung apologetically.

"Eomma!" He whined at his mom.

"Araso araso, if you want to take her just take the car. Don't ride your bike," She nodded at her son.

"But-"

"Take the car or you can't go," Mr. Jeon smiled smugly at Taehyung.

"Fine..." He mumbled in frustration.

"And the driver," Mr. Jeon added, making Taehyung snap his head towards him in shock.

"No driver," Taehyung objected sternly.

"Driver," Mr. Jeon looked up at Taehyung. They're bickering like kids. It's hilarious.

"No! Driving a car is enough! No driver," Taehyung stomped his way out of the room, hastily dragging me with him.

"Why are you laughing?" He turned to look at me in irritation.

"It's just funny. Why do you hate cars so much?" I smiled at him as we walked down the hallways.

"I just don't like it, get dressed. I'll meet you at the parking lot," Taehyung shook his head and walked toward his room. I decided to dress in casual clothes because I want to at least feel comfortable in the uncomfortable environment I'll be in. I walked out of my room and down the hallway when I heard- thud thud- from one of the rooms.