Survival - Truth - Chapter 15.3

Lmao I wrote the story at 2 am in the morning so there was plenty of errors and I'm sorry abt that T_T I love you guys! Enjoy!

Revised Version

All the eyes were watching me from every corner. Wolves... just like eomma said, watching me make my first mistake. It was my fault after all. Oh god, I just wish this is all a nightmare right now. Wae? Why must this happen to me? And only me?

"I'm sorry-" I finally exhaled but immediately stopped when I noticed the room was empty. I turned around to look in confusion. They all left. Right, it's all my fault. All mine. I let out a deep sigh before slumping onto the couch while running my fingers through my hair in frustration. And before I even knew it- streams of tears rolled down my cheeks and onto the carpet. Can't I just go back to where I was? I want my ordinary life back!

"Oh. You're still here?" Minah looked at me in surprise as she came striding through the door.

"Just please stop," I sniffled, quickly wiping away my tears. She's probably here to mock me like the others, and I'm tired of that shit. Just leave me alone!

"Oh? What? No. I just need some rest," Minah shook her head, plopping down next to me. I turned to look at her weirdly as she started dabbing powder on her face. What's wrong with her?

"What? What are you staring at?" Minah turned to look at me with her eyebrows furrowed. Is she sick or something...?

"Why are you nice to me?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion. Minah softly chuckles before snapping her setting powder shut. She slowly turned to look at me with a bright smile on her face. What the fuck? Why is she looking at me like that?

"I always liked you, ever since you're an average," She shrugged while staring at me. I twisted my face in disgust. Now that's a lie. She always despised me...

"Hah! You actually believed me? Nope, I never liked you. But you're the supreme alpha now, so I might as well be nice to you," Minah scoffs at me. Right... of course... What did I even expect?

"So if I'm an average, you'd-"

"Of course. I'd still hate you. I'm only befriending you because you're the supreme alpha," Minah shamelessly grinned at me. So this is what they're all like, huh? Siding with the powerful alphas.

"Befriending me? Who said I want to be-"

"Nope, you're my friend now," Minah shortly cuts me off. I stared at her in disbelief. Wow... this girl... she's nuts.

"I don't understand. Everyone else is against-"

"Well yeah, the stunt you pulled was a shallow move. That's true. You're a bad bitch right now. But I gotta stand on your side when no one else does because you might be useful for me in the future," Minah shrugged while staring at her nails. What the hell is wrong with her.

"Who said you can use me," I rolled my eyes as I got onto my feet. Does she really think I'd let her use me? Tsk. Tsk.

"Well, we're girls. We should be empowering each other, shouldn't we? If you wanna talk, don't hesitate to contact me," Minah smiled at me. I shook my head at her in disbelief before striding out of the student's lounge. Sighing, I walked down the pearly white staircase and out of the alpha's building. I don't want to be in the building. It's suffocating as fuck. I don't feel like going to class either. I'm the supreme alpha now, so it doesn't matter anymore. Without realizing... I found myself standing in front of the lower rank's library.

Why am I here? Wisdom... What? You know why you're here, Sora. You're here for guidance. Maybe it isn't the place to seek guidance here, but maybe it's worth the risk. I need to know how everything works in the society to survive it. And there's only one person who knows it the best.