Survival - Heater - Chapter 8.3

If you haven't noticed, each of the gifs I put is supposed to give you an idea for each scene! And yes! That is how Jungkook dresses in this chapter! Get it now?

Revised Version

I couldn't stay focused after the brief talk with Namjoon because my mind kept on wandering back to his words. I didn't know what Namjoon was warning me about or maybe he was just playing with my mind? He said do not trust anyone, so I shouldn't believe him right? He's definitely fooling me. Lost in thoughts, I strolled towards the alpha building after class to wait for Taehyung.

"Hey, can you tell us about the incident at the mansion?" A group of people crowded around me. I snapped out of my thoughts at their unexpected presence. I nervously glanced at their curious eyes and looked at the time on my phone. Where's Taehyung? What's taking him so long?

"I-"

"Why would you ask her? Of course, she doesn't know anything," Someone huffed from the crowd.

"I heard she was with them that night," Another voice shouted. Ani... how did they know? Every time something happens... they always find out about it the next day. Who's leaking the secrets from the mansions? The maids? The staff?

"How did an average end up with them? What's so special about you?" Questioned another person. It's always the same question. What's so special about me? Why am I with them? Nothing. There's nothing special about me. I'm simply caught up with the wrong people.

"Omo! It's Taehyung and Jungkook oppa!" Someone shrieked and as expected, I turned to find Taehyung and Jungkook exiting the building.

"Hey Sora," Taehyung smiles at me.

"Took you long enough. The crowd wouldn't leave me alone," I huffed as I walked beside them. I don't want to deal with the unnecessary attention I'm receiving because of them. Should I be glad to be friends with the top alphas? Tsk. They make me feel worthless. It feels like I'm a mere shadow under their powerful status.

"Just ignore it- by the way, you can head home with Jungkook first. I'll be staying here with Jimin and a couple of others to complete some work," Taehyung glanced at the crowd dully.

"Alright, take care then," I nodded at him. He looked so worn out... I'm worried. What's going on with him?

"Kaja! See you!" Jungkook sighs, placing his arm around my shoulder before dragging me away as he waves dismissively at Taehyung.

"Hajima!" I snapped, pushing his arm off me. I swear to god- his actions will place me in excessive trouble with the lower ranks! The closer they are to me- The more I get dragged through the dirt.

"I'm hungry. Do you want to get some food?" Jungkook patted his stomach as we made our way out of the gate.

"Maybe next time," I smiled at Yoongi, who was waiting for me in the parking lot.

"Whatever, bye," Jungkook shrugged and turned away when he noticed Yoongi standing before us.

"You know it's not safe for you to wander around, right? You should head straight to the suite," I called after Jungkook, making him stop. He turned to look at me with a bright smile on his face.

"Thanks for worrying, but I am Jeon Jungkook for a reason! I won't die easily," Jungkook chuckles before entering his car.

"Hey..." Yoongi approached me as I watched Jungkook drive out of the parking lot.

"How long have you been here?" I turned to smile at Yoongi, who was wearing a casual jacket, jeans, a t-shirt, and a black cap.

"Not long. Didn't want you to come home alone, so I came," Yoongi smiles and interlaces his fingers with mine.