Survival - Confusion - Chapter 7.2

Revised Version

I quickly took off my dress and pulled on my pajamas before rushing toward the treatment room, but I didn't make it far when I suddenly tripped and fell onto the floor.

"Yah! Be careful!" Taehyung yelped, helping me back onto my feet.

"Thank you," I smiled after dusting myself. My mind is running wild at the thought of Yoongi.

"You scratched your arm against the carpet," Taehyung sighed while staring at my red arm.

"It's fine!" I smiled at him before hurrying down the hallway.

"Yah. You aren't even wearing your slippers," Taehyung scolded after catching up with me.

"Doesn't matter- finally!" I ran up to the door in excitement.

"Sora!" Mrs. Kim appeared. She was sitting beside the door with Mr. Jeon.

"Anneonghaseyo!" I quickly bowed at them. I want to go inside!

"He'll wake up anytime soon. You should be there with him," Mrs. Kim warmly squeezed my hands.

"I will. Thank you," I smiled at her. Taehyung stood staring at me with a neutral expression, so I excitedly patted his arm.

"Go on," She encouraged, slighting pushing me into the room. I bowed at her again before walking into the room. Yoongi was resting on the bed with his eyes closed, but his fingers were twitching.

"I'm here," I whispered, sitting by his bedside. I was overwhelmed by his favorable health condition, so I eagerly watched him breathe under the mask.

"I miss you," I whispered, lightly squeezing his warm hands in the quiet room.

"Omo, you're awake," I gasped when his eyes slowly opened and closed again.

"Yoongi," I stood up with tears in my eyes. I'm not sad! I'm glad he's alright!

"Give it time... give it time," I whispered, watching him squint at the lights in difficulty. He averted his eyes aimlessly to restore his vision and finally turned to me.

"Urgh..." Yoongi grunted and scrunched his face in discomfort.

"I'm here. Sora is here," I smiled while staring at him. He's back.

"S-sora?" Yoongi whispered hoarsely, trying to focus his eyes on me. I tightened my grip and smiled at him in tears.

"I-I'm here!" I sobbed while smiling at him.

"Be careful!" I snapped when he suddenly tried to sit up but collapsed back onto the bed, so I reached out to hold him in place.

"Ow... Sora..." He whimpered, leaning against the bed in exhaustion. Yoongi grunted in difficulty and tilted his stiff neck from side to side to ease his paralyzed muscles.

"Yes? I'm here," I answered while squeezing his hands. Yoongi turned to look at me and searched my face in silence.

"I miss you," Yoongi whispered, linking his fingers around mine.

"I miss you a lot more," I chuckled and wiped away my tears.

"You must be lonely... ow..." Yoongi chuckled but stopped to feel his stomach, then twisted his face in pain.

"Don't laugh! You're hurting yourself!" I snapped worriedly at him. How can he laugh in this condition?

The Game Begins.

Yoongi was able to leave the medical room a week later, but he wasn't allowed to leave the mansion for his own safety.

"They didn't tell my parents about the incident?" Yoongi asks while examining the scar below his stomach in the mirror.