Fallen Angel

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter, you went on a shopping spree with the most beautiful Valkyrie to exist.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the next day, I wake up in my bed and I turn over, expecting to see Rossweisse, however when I did I see Yuuma looking at me with a smile on her face. She was laying on top of the comforter, wearing white crop top and pajama shorts. She leans forward and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning" Yuuma says.

"Good morning to you too" I reply.

"Have you thought about our date today?" She asks me.

"I haven't unfortunately" I say and she smiles.

"Well you're in luck, I have a date plan for us today" Yuuma says then pokes my nose "Now go get dressed handsome, I got a long day for us. I'll meet you down stairs in an hour"

Yuuma then gets off of the bed and skips over to the door then exits my room. I get out of bed and went to go take a shower. As I was in the shower, I hear the door to the bathroom but I couldn't see who it was as I had the shower door closed and the bathroom was steamy. The shower door opened and the person walked in and I didn't bother to look. The person then covered my eyes with their soft hands.

"Guess who~" A very familiar voice says that I instantly recognized.

"What are you doing Akeno?" I question and she giggles.

Akeno giggles as she removes her hands and hugs me from behind while pressing her soft breasts against my rugged back "I heard  you are going on a date with Yuuma today"

"That's correct" I say to her.

"I think it's cute how you easily forgave her after what she did to you" Akeno tells me as she feels my chest with her hands.

"I've explained it you all how many times about what happened and I don't want to do it again" I state.

"I know, I know, it's just cute that the all powerful Green Dragon Emperor is such a merciful softy on the inside" Akeno says with a giggle.

"So you came into the shower with me just to say that?" I ask her as I turned around to face her.

I look at Akeno who had her hair down and she teased her body against mine. I noticed that when Akeno had her hair down, Akeno and Yuuma looked a lot like each other, probably thanks to both of them originally being Fallen Angel.

"That and I wanted to take a shower and knew you wouldn't mind the company~" Akeno says with a light seductive tone.

"You know, now is not the time for this" I say to her.

Akeno giggles again "I have and idea~, some day, how about me, You, and Yuuma get together?~. Being in bed with two sexy fallen angels that have been bad girls?~"

I chuckle a bit at the thought "I wouldn't mind that in the slightest" I give her a kiss and groped her ass  a bit "And if you thinking like that and you'll awaken a beast you can't handle"

"Ara ara~, Now your just teasing me and making me wait you naughty boy. If you make me wait to long, you might just regret it~" Akeno says in a very seductive voice as she lowered her down towards my crotch.

I grab her arm before she could get too low and slapped her ass "Bad Akeno, at least let everyone have firsts before you go for seconds" I joke in a serious tone

Akeno moans a bit "Oh (Y/n)~, you're so hot when you're serious~"

"Now be a good girl and have some patience, I'll see you later" I say and give her another kiss.