The Start of a New Life

Edit 8/16/2018: Hello to those who are new to this book. I just wanted to mention that these early chapter of this book can be cringy and different than what you see in other books. I just wanted to say so please bear with the early chapters because the later chapters are much better then these early ones. They start to get better after season one in the book. Thank you for reading this and have a good day.

Part 1.

You wake up to your alarm and get out of bed and start your normal morning routine. First is a hot shower, then you put on your school uniform, then you go eat some breakfast, then you wash your dishes and last you go to the fridge and grab a ben-to that you bought from the store. As you are entering the garage you pick one of the cars you drove to school. Picking up the key for the cay you picked today and started the car then drove to Issei's House.

As you drove up to Issei's house to park your car Issei yelled

"What took you so long" he looked at you while being energetic like always.

"Do you want me to get a ticket or get in a car accident" you said while being annoyed.

You parked your car and started walking to school with Issei. You and him made were chatting about what you two did after school yesterday. Then about 10 minutes after Levin Issei's house a women in her early twenties waring a black and red dress gave you and Issei a small square flyer with what looked like a satanic circle on it with the words

Your wish will be granted

You thought nothing of it. But Issei was complaining about if that where true then he would be surrounded by hot girls and have his own harem. Then out of the blue Issei says.

"Dude I got this new porn dvd"

You instantly said "not intrested" then you say"Issei how long have we been friends"

" about 8 years"

" how long have you been a pervert"

"About since I was 6, why" saying that as you were questioning him.

" Why does 4 out of 5 of the conversations we have end up with having something said about girls" You said in a confused manner.

"Because I like women's breast and always will" he said happly. Then he said " hot beauty twelve o'clock"

You look and you see a girl about your age sitting on the fountain you and Issei always walked pass while walking through the park. She was waring a uniform that you were unfamiliar with. But you said in your head I guess she's attractive so gotta give Issei a point for that. As you were about to pass by she stood up and started talking to you.

"Hey boys can you help me find something I lost" she sounded lake a cute innocent high school girl. Issei automatically raises one of his hands and says.

"What are you looking for" Acting as if he just asked to be her boy friend. She says in a tone different from before.

"Both of your souls"

She then transformed in to a busty chested women in her late twenties - early thirties with black crow like wings on her back. This person you knew far too well.

"Raynare"you you said in a anger induced tone

"Raynare"you you said in a anger induced tone. Issei then just says.

"Boobs those are real boobs" he had drool all over his mouth.

"Ohh well if it isn't (Y/n)" She said while having sadistic smile on he face.
The then says.

"Time to die you two" She formed which looked like spears of light in both palms of her hands then threw one at each of you. The spears I fight stuck both you and Issei in the abdumen. After that Raynare flew away dropping black feathers everyware. You looked at Issei as you coughed up some blood, he was as well. Then you asked.

"Hey....Issei what are you.....thinking about.....?"

"That....Crimson haired beauty....from school"

"Ohh your.... talking about..... Rias....Gremory.."

"Yup that's... the one, I would do anything...to moterboat those breast...of her's...guuh.guh.guh." he says that while coughing up more blood.

Then a bright red light appeared to the left of you. You didn't have the strength to move your head any more. You couldn't hear Issei breathing anymore, then you could hear the words that came out of the person standing in the red right. The person said.

"Since you two are dying I will make you two my devils servents. You two shall now live for me. You will not die today"

Those were the latest words you herd before you lost your unconscious

Part 2.

You wake up in your bed the next day being screamed at by your alarm. After you sat up you said.

"Huh that must of been a dream"

You then started your regular morning routine. But when you went to put your phone in your pocket you felt a folded piece of paper. You took it out of your pocket and looked at it, it was the flyer from yesyerday. Then you said.

"Huh I guess it wasn't a dream. But I know what happened now. I am now a devil. And I'm going to guess dad made sure if I turned in to a devils servent then he would be able to also. That thoughtful man he knew this might happen.

I hope everyone who read this liked it. There might be some issues with it. I'm sorry this is the first time I made my own book let alone a (x male reader) fanfiction. I hope you all enjoy this book. Don't to forget to give me suggestions and comment on parts of the story I'll read all of the comments. I'm problubly going to get some good laughs put of the comments. OK I've held on long enough I'll talk to you guys later.

P.S.
The next chapter will come out soon if you liked this chapter ok now goodbye for now.