Battle for the Girls

Hello everyone it's me again and I'm going to slow down a little bit on the chapters will be coming out like every other day except this weekend because I have finals. So with the story you have 4 girls how are in your harem and you are still clueless that they like you. Well I guess your that dense. Wow just wow. Ok let's get to this chapter.

~~~~~

POV: 3rd

Part 1.

Beeb Beeb beeb. You wake up and look at the clock it says it's 4:00 AM in the morning. It's Monday and yesterday you left the girls at your house and let them explore and have there fun as you finished up the paperwork for Lily to become legal under your care. And did some thing also which is a secret to the girls especially Lily.

You look up and none of the girls are in your bed. The girls went to sleep with you in your bed the night before.
You get out of bed and start your morning routine. As you went in to the elevator and went to the first floor . When the elevator door opened and you smelled food. You walked out of the elevator and you saw Rias, Akeno, and LILY!!! In aprons with nothing else on not even panties. Koneko was sitting on the couch with food. You then looked at the girls and said.

"I have to admit you girls are hot and pretty and cute, but why are you three in aprons with nothing else on"

Lily rose her hand a little and said. " it was my idea, us 4 had a talk about you when you were gone yesterday. And we will be suprisigly you with things for a while"

You then thought.

"You know what I'm fine with this. One day they will get what they want if I can even figure out what they want"

You sighed then said "Ok you three, when you girls are done cooking can you go change so we can go to school soon"

The three leave the room and went in the elevator. You then got some food and sat next to Koneko. When you sat down she stopped eating and asked nervously.

"Can I feed you some food"

"Why not I guess it will be fine"

She then picked up some food with her fork.

'Say ahh (Y/n)"

"ahhhh"

She then put the fork in your mouth and took it out. You then put some of your food on your fork and ate some then put more food on your fork then said to Koneko.

"Now Koneko I'm going to feed you and don't say no because I know you want it"

"Buuuuutttt.... Ittt will be a--"

"Say ahh Koneko"

"Ahh"

You put the fork full of food in her mouth and then took it out. Her cheeks were deep red. You then said.

"Why are you blushing so much Koneko"

"It was my first and it was a--"

" a---- what"

"An indirect kiss" she said while blushing crimson red now and had her head pointing down"

"Ohh so you wanted this"

You leaned close to her lips and kissed her and she continued as your tongues became intertwined for about a minute then you pulled back while a sting of both of your saliva connected both of your lips together.