The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!

Hello everyone and I'm here with a new chapter. Last chapter Kiba went missing for a while and now shows up when Xenovia and Irina are meeting with Rias. Now onto the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
After Kiba arrived back in the club room during the argument about Asia, it was decided to have a battle with Me and Kiba against Irina and Xenovia. Xenovia and Irina were wearing black skin tight combat suits. We were behind the old school buildimg were there's a open field. Rias, Akeno, Lily, Koneko, Asia, and Issei were standing to the side. Kiba said he wanted to take on Xenovia, meaning I was going to take on Irina. Irina started to talk about me before we started.

"I don't belive I'm going to fight my childhood friend (Y/n)" she said as she twirled around with her sword.

"Why are you so happy, you were crying 2 days ago when you saw me" I said to her confused.

"When I heard you were kidnapped I thought of all the memories I had with you and thought I might never see you again. Then when I saw you again I was worried about what happened to you and thought you weren't real till you wispered to me and I knew it was you, and now I'm so happy to see you again" she said as she continued to play with her sword.

"Were about to fight and your sword can kill me. This is no time to be happy!" I yelled at her.

"But that doesn't mean I will go easy on you" Irina says as she gets into a fighting stance.

I look over at Kiba and his eyes are full of rage knowing there is an Excalibur in front of him to destroy.

Everyone was in a battle stance except me. I activated my sacred gear and Rex had something to tell me.

[Partner I made a holster for your swords on your back so you are not restrained from using your fists]

"Thanks Rex. Talk to you later" Getting ready to take out my swords.

[Sure thing partner]

Rex stops talking and a (X) shaped holster appears on my back holding my swords with my gauntlets. I drew the swords from its holsters and got into a fighting stance.

"Start the battle" Rias said then blew a whistle.

We started the fight and I was facing Irina. She kept say things about me when we were younger.

"I'm very impressed (Y/n), you can fight very well" Irina said as we clashed our swords together.

"I am too, a tomboy gone and now  twin tails, I like the look" I said as I brought one of my swords to get her legs but she dodged.

"Thank you. You like my outfit I'm wearing also?" she says swinging her sword at my left shoulder but blocked with a powerful clash.

"I know Issei is, but I'm not a pervert. The church is kinky for making warriors wear something like that into battle" I say as I she blocks another one of my attacks.

"They say us girls have to wear it into battle so we do" She says shrugging and charging at me again.

"Whatever" I say then hear Kiba and Xenovia talking while they faught.

"Its time to feel the burn and the freeze" Kiba says then goes in swinging.

"How naïve" Xenovia says as she breaks both of the swords. She then stabs her sword into the ground and makes a explosion leaving a huge crater in the ground "...The holy sword of destruction isn't just for show you know?"