Open House

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter Emma became your girlfriend, did some car shopping, and the devil king is staying the night at your house. Now let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.
It was the next morning and it was almost time to go to school. Akeno, Koneko, Lily, Xenovia, and Emma went to Issei's House to walk to school with Asia. It was just Me, Rias, Sirzechs, and Grafia. Sirzechs was talking to Grafia and Rias as I finished washing the dishes from breakfast. When I grabbed my bag Rias turned to me.

"I'm showing my brother around today so I will likely be late for school okay hun" Rias says.

"I will likely see you two at the open house. Take care and good luck in class" Sirzechs says.

They then walkout the front door.

"He knows I live on a mountain right? Is he going to walk to town or just teleport there?" I thought as they left the house.

I shrug my shoulders and grab my things. I walk into the garage and see the new cars I bought 2days before. I look at them all and chose to dive the Honda NSX. I grabbed the key for the car and got in. I started the car and drove to school.

{Time Skip}

When I arrived at school I parked my car in the parking lot. I got out of the car and started to walk to the entrance to the school. As I walked on the bridge to the entrance of the school I felt a pain in my left hand. I felt like my hand was about to explode into pieces. After a bit is started to calm down. I looked up away from my arm and saw a unfamiliar guy leaning against the wall. He was wearing a dark green shirt with a leather jacket and had black and red pants with a chain on the left side of his hip. He had Dark silver hair and blue eyes.

"Hello who must you be?" I ask him.

He walks towards me as I stand in the middle of the bridge.

"You don't remember?,this is the second time we've met here" He says then leaned against the rails of the bridge.

"It is huh, must of not of seen your face last time"

"You are (Y/n) (L/n) The True Chaos Dragon. The Green Dragon Emperor"

"So you must be The Vanishing Dragon. The White Dragon Emperor. And what might your name bese"

"My name is Vali"

"So what do you want?"

He then try's to punch me. I catch is fist and look at him.

"You have a keen eye and fast reactions don't you, you will be a real fight for me" Vali says with a small smile.

Then two blades appear at Vali's throat. I see Xenovia holding Durandal and Kiba holding his holy devil sword.

"Don't you think this joke has gone on long enough" Kiba says gripping his sword with a bit of a trembling hand.

"It wouldn't be smart to allow you to fight the Green Dragon Emperor here now would it" Xenovia says also trembling while gripping her sword.