Deadly Sports and Familiars

Hello everyone it's me rg808guy and here is another chapter for the ones who like my story and vote for it. So now let's get to the new chapter.

~~~~~

POV:3rd

Part 1.

It was the next day. You were walking the girls to their classes. You were suprised ever since you woke up they didn't try to suduce you in any way, we'll except that if you are in the room and Koneko's their also when you sit down she will sit on your lap but you didn't mind it. Especially when your driving Koneko will sit on your lap like yesterday.

When you arrived at Rias and Akeno's class they gave you peck on the lips and walked in to class. You just stood their because you still can't figure them out as you said.

"See you two at the gym for club sports festival"

And when you got to Koneko's class you got on one knee because you knew she was problubly going to give you a peck on the lips also. You then said.

"Koneko I'll see you at the gym"

"Ok (Y/n) bye nya~"

"What did I say about cat stuff at school"

"Sorry" she says that with the expression as if she had her ears out they would be pointing down.

You then pat her head a little bit and say goodbye to her as she walks in to her class.

You and Lily walked to your class with Lily and you got to your desk and Lily got on her toes and gave you a peck on the lips to. Then she walked to her desk while she tried to hide her blush. You then thought in your head.

"Why can I not figure them out. What did I do for this to happen. It's not like I mind them doing this but I'm just so confused"

Then Issei and his perverted side kicks came to your desk.

"Yo (Y/n) how are you and the girls" Issei asked.

"Fine"

"Just fine!!!!, you got the 3 most popular girls in school and you have the inoccent Lily also" Matsuda said.

"Yeah just fine, nothings changed for like the past half week, they sleep with me in my bed and they make breakfest sonetines. But now that I think of it if I'm in the room Koneko now sits or lays in my lap" you said that with your hand on your chin.

"WHAT!!" The three of them yelled then Issei continued " they sleep with you in bed, make you breakfest and Koneko sits on your lap. That's suppose to be me I'm suppose to be the harem king"

"Issei you got Asia and I think that's all you can handle at the moment"

"Why to you say that"

"Do you remember when I was telling my story to the student council. You were looking at Rias and Akeno with lewd and perverted faces and Asia grabbed the bible she had in her bag and hit you really hard in the side of the head"

"Yeah, my head still hurts from that"

"That gives me the point that you can barely handle Asia let alone a harem"

After you said that the bell rang and the club part of the sports festival has started.

Part .2
The dodge ball game of the ORC Vs. The Student Coucil was about to start. We were all stretching. Akeno was helping Asia stretch, Koneko was trying to help Issei but he was looking at Akeno and Asia with a lewd face so koneko pushed on his back hard which caused him to scream in pain. And You helped Lily stretch while Kiba and Rias were stretching by their selves. Then when you and the others were done stretching Issei gave everyone all head bands. While saying.