A Wanted Valkerye

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter it was Ravel's time to shine.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a week since ORC went on vacation to the Phenex territory and Ravel and I had our private time. It's Saturday and I was thinking that Rossweisse needed some new clothes, she does only shop at discount stores, not that I'm against it but she needs to pamper herself from time to time as girls say. I was at home sitting at the table drinking some tea and Rossweisse walked in.

"Rossweisse?" I call out to her.

"Yes?" She replies.

"Are you free today?" I ask her and nods.

"My schedule is free for the time being, I was able to get all my teacher work done and I have no pacts that I need to do today" Rossweisse tells me.

"Alright, How about we go on a date today then?" I ask and her cheeks became pink.

"A date.....well...I, I'd love to...." She says "I'll be ready in a bit"

Rossweisse then rushes off to her room and I couldn't help but smile. I was looking forward to this date. I wanted to get to know Rossweisse more, I mean I don't exactly know much about her past besides that she has abandonment issues because of Odin.

"You're going on a date with Rossweisse today?" I hear Yuuma say as she walked into the living room.

"Yup, why do you ask? Do you want to go on a date with me aswell?" I replied.

Yuuma smiles "Of course, tomorrow will be lovely"

Yuuma then walks over to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek "You know, I never mentioned it before but I into this form compared of you to your old fallen angel form, taking the past out of consideration"

She blushes "To be honest, I like this form better too, my back doesn't ache like it used to. I'm going to go study for next week's test, see you later"

Yuuma smiles then walks away and into the elevator. I take another sip of my tea and Rossweisse walks out into the living room wearing a rather pricy looking outfit. She was wearing a black striped white button up shirt with the top two buttons left undone. She was also wearing tan pants with a white belt.

"What do you think? This is my most expensive outfit I have" Rossweisse says then she blushes lightly as she shows me her bra which was pastel green color "I even put on my best lingerie"

"I like it, it really suits you Rossweisse" I say with a smile.

"You think so?, thank you" Rossweisse says "Rias got me this as a gift a while ago but I've never found a reason to wear it"