Untold

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you went into Juggernaut Drive after discovering of Lily's death. After turning back from Juggernaut Drive Rex put Yuuma into her own body.

~~~~~

POV:  Yuuma

I sat next to (Y/n)'s bed as he laid in it unconscious. His arms were still had his sacred gear activated, but it looked like his sacred gear was becoming apart of him. All of his friends were in the room looking at me (Y/n). I had tears in my eyes as I remembered everything that I've done to him. Those girls of his gave me some clothes to wear. The girl named Rias said that we were at her parents house.

"Why is she acting like this? She's done so many things to him" I hear the girl named Akeno say.

"She was placed under a powerful spell that in essence turned her into a different person which could be controlled" The girl named Rias tells Akeno.

"But she's still the one who tortured him and his mother before killing his mother in front of him" The girl with white hair named Koneko says.

"His mother isn't dead" I tell them as I continued to look at (Y/n).

"What do you mean by she's not dead? (Y/n) saw her die right in front of him" The girl with copper like hair named Lily says as she sat in the other side of the bed watching (Y/n).

"What he saw of his mother being tortured and killed was all an illusion. Shalba put a spell on him that would show that to him" I tell them.

"So where is his mother?" The girl with short blue hair named Xenovia asks me.

"In suspended animation. Every time (Y/n) got tortured, Shalba would make her watch from behind a one way mirror which was in her cell" I tells them "Right before Azazel found where we were, Shalba decided to give her to Loki"

"Why would he do that?" The girl with green hair named Emma asks.

"I don't know, he was a disgusting person to do such a thing. For the reason Shalba gave her to Loki, it was because he thought that no matter what, (Y/n) wouldn't be able to get her back from Loki"

"But since Loki is imprisoned, we could get his mother easily right?" The girl with long silver hair named Rossweisse says.

"It's not that simple. I don't know where Loki put her or what he did with her" I tell them.

"I'm sure Lord Micheal or Odin could find her" The girl with chestnut colored hair named Irina says.

I take his left hand and held it in my hands "This is all my fault. Everything's that has happened to him. The torture, his mother's disappearance, What's happening to him right now. It's all my fault"

[This happening to (Y/n) is not your fault] Rex says from the gauntlets which surprises everyone [It was the result of him having an incomplete transformation into Juggernaut Drive. Even though he is the descendent of a devil king, his life span has been cut down to 10,000 years due to how much power he had unleashed]

I started to cry "Why-why did this all have to happen. I'm such a horrible person"

My entire body felt warm as my tears fell onto (Y/n)'s hand. My tears dripped onto the gems before being absorbed into the gem. (Y/n)'s arms started to glow with a golden aura before his arms turned back to normal. Everyone in the room including Azazel was surprised by what happened as they looked at (Y/n). They then all looked at me, still keeping the surprise on their face.

"What's wrong?" I ask them as I wiped my face with one of my hands.

"You have earrings now" The boy with blond hair named Kiba tells me.