Pool Time and Discharged

Hello guys I'm back for another chapter. Last chapter You killed the leader class Fallen angel Kokabial. Then the White one came to get Kokabial and Freed but Kokabial was dead. The three heavenly dragons had some small talk before left. And Xenovia is now a devil. Irony.

P.S.: the next few chapters will off the story line for reasons. And for those lemon lovers a lemon might be coming up in the next few chapters or after the season 2 story arch is done. Haven't made a decision on when the best time will be.

Now enough talking and let's dive into this.

~~~~~

POV:You

Part 1.
It was Wednesday and it's only days since Xenovia became a Devil. Rias got a apartment at the bottom of the mountain for Xenovia to stay at. The girls were upstairs in the study on the 5th floor studying and doing some homework. I was sitting on the couch in the living room playing Until Dawn on the PS4 in the dark.

(What a great idea)

Then someone appears in front of you standing next to the tv. You pause the game and turned the lights on then you look at the person. You saw a guy with 10 black wings black and blond hair with a beard. He was wearing a black kimono. You've meet the guy before.

"Hey Azazel haven't seen you in a while. What do you need?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to come here after what happened with Kokabial. I was suprised you were able to kill Kokabial, unfortunately I wasn't as present as I'd of liked so I had someone to go take care of the Kokabial situation but you already killed Kokabial. I was suprised that he didn't go after you but he actually followed directions for once in a blue moon. You killed a leader class Fallen Angel with the sacred gear is 3rd most powerful Longinus. If it was that boy Issei with the Boosted Gear he wouldn't of been able to defeat Kokabial, he doesn't have enough power to do that" Azazel told me "Ohh and for the real reason for coming here, because of the recent events the leaders of the Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils have decided to hold a summit"

"When is it?" I asked.

"I can't say but I got to go now"

"Want some premium sake. Colten told me to give this to you but I couldn't give it to you during the funeral" I say as I get 3 sake bottles out of the cabinet and give it to him.

"Thanks. Now till next time" Azazel says then disappears.

{Time Skip}

It was the next day after school in the club room. Koneko was sitting on my lap eating some sort of pudding on my lap. Lily was sitting next to me with Xenovia next to her both of them drinking tea Akeno made. Akeno was sitting on the other couch nearest to the windows drinking tea with Kiba standing next to her drinking tea also. Issei and Asia were sitting next to Akeno. Rias was leaning against the front of her desk. I told her about Azazel which I'm not sure I should of said.

"I'm absolutely livid that the governor general of the Fallen Angels infiltrated my territory and interfered with my business. And made advances on my boyfriend and prized servant he deserves to die a thousand deaths" she yells.

"That bad huh. You know I'm good friends with him" I say.

"You mean OUR boyfriend Rias" Akeno corrects Rias.

"Yes I know that, I was getting a point across" she explains.

"So uh are there really going to be a bunch of leaders meeting here?" Koneko asked.

"There are , it's absolutely true I received confirmation earlier. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what will happen in the future, any thoughts on the matter?" Rias answered then asked.