Going to Hell

Hello everyone. Last chapter was your date with Koneko to the beach and you also ate dinner with her at a restaurant. The girls decided that they wanted to watch the dates but you stopped their plan and now rias wants to punish you.

P.S. Sorry it took so long to update any of my books, I've just been quite busy with school lately and other things. So into the chapter you go, I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part. 1

I was dreaming a weird dream to say the least. A dream Issei would probably have with his pervetedness. I was in a dark like abyss and all I could see was darkness. Then someone turned a light on or something revealing from left to right Akeno, Emma, Xenovia, Koneko,Lily, and Rias in noting but their underwear.

"(Y/n)~"

"Ohh (Y/n)~"

"Hi (Y/n)~"

"Hey (Y/n)~"

"Hello (Y/n)~"

"(Y/n) Dear~"

They all greet me. They stepped foward as they greeted me.

"Hello my dear (Y/n)~" I hear a more mature voice say.

The voice was familiar, way to familiar. I looked around and couldn't find the source of the voice. I then look back at the girls and realized something.

"I've never seen Emma without a shirt on" I tell my self "at least from what time know"

I then crank back my right hand and punch in the middle of all of the girls. I then hit something and the girls shader into glass and the black abyss does also revealing my mother tied up to a chair. She looked exactly like when it was her final moments alive. She didn't have any hands or feet with deep cuts and bruises all over her body. She went through so much torture just because of Raynare's selfishness.

"Hello my dear (Y/n)~" I hear again and see Raynare walk up to my mother with a pistal in her hand.

Raynare was looking past me at me, me when I was 8 years old. I was crying as I was tied to a chair. My eyes were red and puffy from all they crying.

"You know (Y/n), I think that I'll let your mom die quickly just for you" Raynare says as she swung the gun around.

"Why..." my old self says weakly.

"Tell your mother good night" Raynare says and puts the pistal to my mother's head

"Nooooooooo.... Please don't do this please" my old self says weakly again.

"Goodbye" Raynare says.

I run up to Raynare before she pulls the trigger and I go to swing at her but I was too late.

Boom!!!

{Dream end}

My eyes shoot open with tears welling up in my eyes. I wipe my eyes and look around. Rias was sleeping soundly to my right and Lily was sleeping with light, cute snores to my left. I look at the ceiling it looked a bit different but I disclosed it.