Training for Battle

Hello everyone it's me again. So you are now going to a rating fame with rias and the others but first everyone needs training. Now let's get to the chapter.

~~~~~

POV:3rd

Part 1.

It's the next day and everyone is now climbing up a mountain to get to the training site. You, Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Lily were standing at the top of the trail watching Issei struggle to carry a large camping bag full of cloths.

"Huhh so fucking heavy, what's in here"

Kiba then passed Issei carrying a large bag ruffly the same size as his full of cookware.

"Kiba did they give you a bag of feathers or something"

He shook his head and kept walking. Then Koneko carrying a bag about 10 times larger than Issei's walking strait passed him without a word. He then falls on his back and says.

"Hey (Y/n) can you help out here"

"No can do Issei" you say to him.

"Why you've been watching this entire time"

"unlike you I had to pull all 4 of these girls in a cart up this mountain all at once"

"I would of rather have done that"

"What your carrying is approximately 150 to 200 pounds. Each one of these girls a problubly 120 pounds give or take and multiply by 4 and theirs the weight I had to pull"

"Nevermind then"

Issei then got up and continued to carry the bag to the training site.

When everyone got to the training sight everyone got their stuff and brought it to their rooms. The guys stayed in a big room on the first floor. And the girls split up and stayed on the second floor. It was only 12 pm so everyone got in to their work out clothes and started doing their training.

Rias wanted You, Kiba, and Issei to do a mock battle together with wooden swords. You were dual wielding swords which was your style. Kiba and Issei used one sword.

"Begin" Rias ordered.

It was a 1v1v1 battle. Kiba started by trying to swing at you from one side and Issei from the other side. You and them clashed against you while you used minimal movements to dodge and block.

Everyone was speechless at you being able to do that even with Kiba going at god speed and you in a normal speed. Then you decide to finish it after 10 minutes of constant blocking and dodging. You hit Issei in the stomach with the heel of the sword and you hit Kiba in the back of the neck with the other sword causing both of them to fall to the ground. You then put a wooden sword to each of their necks declaring the battle your win.

The girls clapped and you did a bow. Then you helped Kiba and Issei up. Then you said to Kiba.

"Kiba I have to ask you some thing later meet me in our room when your done training today"

"OK sure"

You then walked away to do some training by your self. As you were walking your left hand glowed green and a familiar voice came from it.