Confession

Hello everyone I've hit 2000 views on this story. I'm so happy. Their will be a special chapter after this one also but its not much of a story chapter. Now I'll stop my rambling and start this chapter.

P.S.: instead of 3rd person for you I'm going to try first person and see how it goes for this chapter.

And I've decided not to do the Mikasa x Male reader at the moment because I don't want to have so many stories going on at once that they start to sound crappy. But I promise you that it will come out eventually.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Me and Rias just teleported home from the engagement party I just crashed. Rias then said to me.

"Thanks for saving me (Y/n)"

"That's apart of my job as your servant and is the type of person I am. Now what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I have to wait for the other girls to get here first so us girls could talk about it before telling you. So can you go take a bath in the basement bath so we can have privacy. That should give us enough time"

"Ok Rias I'll go take a bath now I'll talk to you later"

I went to he bath in the basement to take a bath as Rias said.

"I wonder what they want to talk to me about if it's even going to be just talking"

POV:Rias

(Y/n) walked out of the room to take a bath in the basement. After he did I called the girls via communication circle to come to (Y/n) room so we could speak to each other. Lily was here first since she was already home. After about 5 minutes Akeno and Koneko arrived then we started our meeting.

"So girls do you think we should confess to him tonight?" I asked.

"It makes sense to me to do it tonight. It's been long enough for us 4 to hold it in" Koneko said while having her ears and tail appear.

"We could be his bonus prize for wining the match earlier against Riser. He looked so sexy crashing the party and during the battle with Riser" Akeno said while licking her lips.

"I've been wanting to confess to him since he saved me from being assacinated by my mom" Lily said.

"Is that a yes from all of you" I replied. They nodded in agreement.

"Today he will become ours finally, but we will probably have new girls be added also. But we will accept her and we can share him with her also. And most importantly we can seduce him but it will be first come for serve when it comes to his virginity, if he allows it. Do you all agree to these terms"

"Yes ma'am" the three said in sync.

"Now let's wait till he comes back up here after his bath" I said while laying down on his bed. Then forgot " We should probably take a quick shower and change also"

Looking around at everyone. Akeno and Koneko were still in their party dresses, Lily was in a apron with casual home clothes on and I was still in the stupid bridal dress that Riser made me wear.

One by one we took a shower and dressed in to pajamas that normal high school girls would wear. After we were all done we all sat on his bed waiting for him.

After about 10 more minutes he door opened and (Y/n) was standing their in a under shirt and sleep shorts looking at all of us then saying.

"What did you girls need to talk to me about?"

Part 2.

POV: You

I finished my bath and got dressed in some sleep clothes. Now I'm at the door to my room, I opened the door and saw 4 girls on my bed with the lamp on.
It was Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily. Rias was wearing red pajamas with devil emojis all over it. Akeno was wearing magenta colored pajamas like the color of her eyes. Koneko was wearing a cute white pajamas with black cat faces all over it, on top of it making her look more cute is that she had her ears and tail out. And Lily was wearing a simple all black pair of pajamas. Then I said.

"What did you girls want to talk to me about?"

"We wanted to ask you a question about us?" Rias says.

"And what will the question be Rias" I replied

Then they asked the question while having each other complete it. Going Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Lily.

"Would you-"

"Like to-"

"Become our-"

"Boyfriend?"

You just stood their then sat on the couch thinking then said.

"So you 4 are telling me then all 4 of you want to be come my Girlfriends"

"Yes that's what we mean" Akeno says.

"So how will this work. I'm going to guess you girls had this planned out for a while"

"Yes and we will share you between us. And if another girl comes along and wants you too we will accept her in also" Rias said.

"It's not like we don't act like we're dating already but not as intimate"

"So is your answer yes or no (Y/n) nya~" Koneko says with puppy eyes.

"My answer is Yes I'll become all 4 of you girls's boyfriend"

"Yaaaaaay, (Y/n) is now our boyfriend" they all said.

" I knew you girls wanted something with me since you started to kiss me when I drop you off at class. I just didn't know exactly what you wanted so I played along with the kisses and I liked them as much as you girls did" I said to them while walking to the bed.

"So know since you girls are now my girlfriends that means I can do this with love and passion"
I  kissed each of them on he lips for about 30 seconds each before laying on the bed ready to go to sleep.

They took off their clothes so hey could cuddle with me and sleep like they always did but now I was dating every single one of these girls, so it felt a little different. A few moments you fell asleep after a long day of beating the shit out of someone.

~~~~~

Hello it's me and now you are dating 4 devilishly hot and cute girls. Lucky you congrats. Now the next actual story chapter will be the start of season 2 of High school dxd.

I did this chapter in first person now I would like if you guys can comment on how it was and if I should start doing the rest of the story in first person.

Thank you guys for continuously reading my stories. So see you in the next chapter bye bye.